Part 34

I look down at my hands and suit. It was the one my dad first made me. It was torn down the side, just like when he battled Steve. I was breathing heavy, looking for a way out. I saw a light and jump towards it. Bad idea. I landed on a hard surface, like a loud thump! My head starts to throb, as does my arm and leg. I look up ahead and see a grave. 'ANTHONY EDWARD STARK' was on it. Tears strolled down my face.

'No, no, no. I have to get out of here.' I started to panic. Then, it felt like someone was grabbing my neck. I couldn't breath and then...I stopped breathing.

'If you were good enough, maybe your dad would still be alive.'

I scream as I sit up in my bed. MJ quickly runs over to me, asking me what's wrong. I start to cry, hugging myself, as MJ was trying to hold me.

"Callie! Callie, listen to me! What's wrong? What happened?" I don't look at her, just keep crying. I'm breathing really hard and my tears are rolling down my face.

"My dad. It's my dad. I saw his...I saw his grave." MJ sighs and hugs me. Soon enough, I calm down enough to let go of my knees and hug MJ back. We sit like this for a few minutes until a knock on the door interrupts us.

"Just wanted to let you know, we're leaving in about 30 minutes," Mr. Harrington says.

"Okay, thanks." Betty says, looking at MJ and I. MJ let's go of me so we can get dressed. I get dressed in some black leggings and a grey shirt that says 'New York City'. My shoes are NIKE. We gather up all our stuff and go outside the hotel. Betty goes to check up on Ned. I stand with MJ for a little while, still trying to calm down from my nightmare. I walk up to Peter and MJ goes to talk to Brad.

"How'd you sleep?" Peter asks when I'm over there. I was hesitant to answer.

"Good, good. How about you?"

"Good, I guess. Nick Fury let us off a little too easy. I'm just happy we don't have to go to Prague."

"Good news!" Mr. Harrington says, while exiting the hotel. "We're going to Prague! Huh!"

"What?" I ask.

"Prague?" Another student asks.

"Yeah, your company called. They upgraded us. You should've heard me on the phone with them. I really gave them hell. All I heard was crying." We all walk around the hotel building to see a large black bus in front of us. "Look at our upgraded ride!"

"Peter, what....what's going on?" Ned and I ask at the same time.

"I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation." He answers, letting out a sigh. I look a little closer and the guy named Dimitri has a sign that says 'Midtown High' and he's standing by the bus. We all go towards the bus and board it.

"Awesome." Ned says.

"Yeah. Awesome." Peter replies. Peter and I sit by each other as the bus starting to move. I lay my head on his shoulder, and he kisses my head. He gets on his phone and looks up 'Top 10 Romantic Places in Prague'. I chuckle. His eyes move away from the phone and to his bag. He leans, moving me. I sit up and watch as Peter reaches for the case Nick Fury gave him the night before. He opens up the case, revealing the glasses and he puts them on.