Part 14

Something shakes and I wake up. I see Peter awake too.

"Oh, my head." Peter whined. Just then, my stomach erupts and I cough up some blood. I wipe my mouth with my hand. Peter crawls over to me. I try to get up but he wouldn't let me.

"No! You're not getting up." He shouts.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because! I don't want you getting more hurt." I roll my eyes and lay back down. I didn't want to argue, but laying down didn't hurt as much. "Hey, so where are we right now?" Peter stands up with a hand on his head. He keeps looking around. "Wait a minute. They must have hijacked the truck and taken us to their evil lair. Okay, suit lady. We're gonna have to fight our way out of this one."

"Peter. What are you talking about?" I ask him.
He then backs up a little bit. "Peter, no."

"Three, two, one!" He says and smashes through the trailer doors. "What is this place? Suit lady, where are we?" It's quiet for a few seconds until Peter speaks again, "No, seriously?"

"Peter where are we?" I ask, sitting up.

"We're on the Eastern Seaboard." He replies. I stand up slowly and walk out of the trailer. Around us is a warehouse. It's full of loaded containers.

"Oh, no." I sit down as Peter tries to open the massive doors. He then kicks the bottom.

"Morning?" Peter complained, obviously disappointed. After a few minutes, Peter makes a hammock for himself out of his webs. "Hey, suit lady, I kind of feel bad calling you 'suit lady', you know? I think I should probably give you a name...like Liz. No, no, no. God, that's...that's weird." I start thinking. Then I remember something. I reach in my suit and there is a secret pocket. I chuckle. My dad always put an extra ear piece to connect to F.R.I.D.A.Y. for me. I put it in my ear.

"Hello, Callie." F.R.I.D.A.Y. says.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., read vitals."

"Okay. One cracked rib, a bruised tailbone, and a mild concussion." She says.

"Thank you," I reply and take out the ear piece. I put it back in my suit and I hear Peter talking. I look behind one of the containers and he's messing with his webs. I chuckle at him. I feel my cheeks get red and I turn around. After a few minutes, he's talking again.

"Should I tell Liz that I'm Spider-Man?" He asks. "Who is Liz? She's..heh. She's the best. She's awesome. She, uh, she's just a girl who goes to my school. And, uh...Yeah, I just...I really want to tell her, but it's kind of weird, you know? 'Hey, I'm...I'm Spider-Man'." I freeze. My heart drops into my stomach hearing that he liked Liz so much. I felt tears in my eyes. I pretended I didn't hear anything though. He kept talking, "What if she's expecting someone like Tony Stark? I mean, imagine how disappointed she'd be when she sees me. I also have another question, is it possible to like two people at once? Well, there's this other girl and she's so beautiful. She's amazing but I don't know if she feels the same. I haven't known her for long though. Ugh, I just don't know what to do, Karen." My cheeks blushed. Was he talking about me? "Thanks, Karen. It's really nice to have somebody to talk to. Hey, how long we been here anyways? What? Thirty seven minutes?" I chuckle. Even if he didn't like me, I still liked him. I start walking around when I bump into Peter. "We have to get out of here," he says, making me stop thinking about him. I nod my head.