Chapter 20: Holiday (Pt. 1)

Third Person's POV:

After announcing the group that will be eliminated the staffs decided to announce their next mission after the holiday season so that the members can enjoy their short vacation without worrying about their 3rd mission.

"Serim-ah!!!"

Lia suddenly called out Serim with her teary eyes, the leader of Cravity let out a slight chuckle while he messed Lia's hair making the younger girl frown, seeing this scene made Taehyun frown which his other members caught sight of.

The members of Cravity just finished packing their things and they're on their way back to their company.

"Don't worry we'll vote for your group"

Allen added which made the five girls in front of them smile weakly, they wanted to tell them that they want to get eliminated but they just can't, it's a plan that only them, their company and the members of TXT knows.

The other groups followed them as they bid goodbye to one of their friends who will go home now.

After the nine members of Cravity left the studio and the premises of the show the other groups went back to their respective rooms.

"Yah Ryujin-ah, talk to me, I'm really sorry about earlier"

Yeonjun kept on following Ryujin as if he was a little duckling while their other members find the two quite amusing.

"What did he do this time?"

Taehyun asked while the 8 of them were walking as a group while watching the two who's already a bit far from them, since Ryujin's trying to avoid Yeonjun.

"Who knows, they were in their own world a moment ago"

Chaeryeong said and they continued to watch the two while they're on their way back to their rooms.

On the other hand, Yeonjun was still busy getting Ryujin's attention until his last bit of patience went off and he took bigger steps and he stopped right in front of her making her stop on her track before she could bump her head into his chest.

Ryujin looked up and glared at Yeonjun who also had those piercing stares at her, he also seemed annoyed already.

"We'll leave the two of you just make sure you won't kill each other"

Taehyun said when they passed by the two who was like a couple in an argument, the two glared at their group of friends especially Beomgyu who even mouthed 'fighting' before he followed the rest.

Seconds passed Yeonjun and Ryujin were both glaring at each other, they were sharing intense eye contact until finally one of them sighed and was the first to look away.