Chapter 7: Secret

Ryujin's POV:

I was fidgeting with my fingers as I sat on the backseat of our family car, the driver wasn't paying attention to me as he focused his attention on the road, our house wasn't that far since we live in Gangnam but how I wish that my house would be far away.

After almost an hour of driving I can now see the giant gate of our house, I felt myself trembling once again, how I wish my brother was here with us then maybe my father won't hate me this much? I shake my head as I tried to remove my thoughts.

When we arrived at the huge front door of our house the driver opened the door for me and I was hesitating if I should go out or not, after a few moments of hesitating I sighed as I went out, if I don't go there by myself he would send his maids down here and drag me, so I guess it's better to go there than to get dragged.

"Good afternoon Ms. Shin"

The maids greeted me and I greeted them back with my smile, I hate formalities and when they treat me like a princess but this house has rules and it's scary if you break them.

A girl who lives in Gangnam, grew up in a rich family a chaebol to be exact, everyone would think that I'm happy and my life is perfect, well that's what they thought.

When I reached the second floor of our house, I stopped my tracks on the very huge door of my father's office, I knocked on my father's door as I wait for him to let me in, after a few moments the door was opened by one of my father's maid and with heavy steps I went inside, I stood in front of my father's work table and he was sitting on his swivel chair facing the window his back facing me.

"You can now leave me and my precious daughter now"

And just as he said those words the maids who were cleaning his office immediately left, leaving me and my father inside his office, I started to play with my fingers as I looked down on the floor not wanting to see my father's face.

"You're not going to greet me? Is that what JYP taught you?"

He said quite pissed and he turned his chair to face me, I was about to greet him when he stood up making me froze on my spot, he slowly walked towards me until I can see his shoes on my view of the floor, I was shaking and I was about to bow to him when he suddenly gave me a very hard slap on my face.

"I can't believe I've raised a daughter as useless as you"

He spat those words, I held my cheeks that hurts so badly now and tears were starting to form in my eyes, I can't even say anything in front of him, because I'm scared that he might beat me up badly this time.

"You look sa badass on stage where's your confidence now?"

He mocked me once again, I was trembling even more when I saw him grab a vase from his table and within a matter of seconds I felt the glass vase hit my face hardly making me fall to the floor, I was wincing in pain and blood was starting to drip from my fresh wound when he spoke again.