Chapter 8: Concerned

Yeonjun's POV:

It was already 10 in the evening but I still can't see her, where is she? Maybe she will stay at her parent's house until tomorrow? I rubbed my eyes as I feel myself yawning and I hugged myself, I don't even know why I'm waiting for her at this hour, I'm sitting on the staircase here at the event hall and I'm the only one outside the dorm at this hour.

That's it after 10 minutes if she's still not here I'm going back to our dorm and get the sleep that I deserve.

10 minutes passed and she was still out of sight, I stood up and I stretched my arms I've been sitting here for more than two hours after eating dinner, I happened to take a few steps when I saw a familiar blonde hair from a distance, she was holding onto a tree and she was calling someone, she was a bit far but I know she's Ryujin.

Why is she alone at this hour? What if something bad happens to her?

I found myself walking towards her but the closer I get the more confused I am, why is she walking like that? She can't walk straight it was as if she was in pain? She was looking down while walking and now from a closer view I can clearly see the bloodstains on her hair and shirt, she also has wounds and bruises.

"Ryujin-ah"

I can't help but to call her name, she stopped walking and she looked at me with her widened eyes, that's when I saw her face, she has a wound on the left side of her face near her eyes and she was bleeding, the hell why is she such a mess right now.

"Y-Yeonjun-shi?"

She was stuttering as she called my name, I was about to approach her when she suddenly took a step backwards making her lose her balance.

"Stay away Yeonjun-shi"

She said as she was trying to stand up but she failed miserably, I didn't listen to her and I kneeled beside her, I held her hand as I placed her left arm around my neck before I wrapped my arm around her waist as I helped her stand, I was bending a bit to match her height.

"I'm alright you can now leave"

She tried to get herself away but I still didn't let go of her, she'll collapse if I do.

"You're not alright"

I said but she still tried to get away, why is she so persistent in making me leave? She obviously can't walk and I can't just leave her knowing that she's hurt.

"Please leave me alone and pretend that you didn't saw me"

She was begging me, but I didn't listen, stubborn as it may seem but she needs help whether she likes it or not.

"I'll leave you here but I'll tell your other members about your situation"

I said and I looked at her, she seemed to be surprised by what I said but afterwards she sighed deeply and she was no longer arguing with me.