Chapter 29: Court You

Yeji's POV:

"Whoa this place is amazing!"

Yuna exclaimed while everyone of us were in awe while looking at the place where we will be staying for this mission, and it wasn't a hotel, it was a giant rest house on the country side.

"Let's go!!!"

Ryujin said all hyped up and she even carried some of our luggage with her as she entered the house, good thing that she fell asleep on the bus while I couldn't since Soobin has been pestering me ever since he and Lia swapped seats.

"This place was like the house where we stayed when we were in Andong"

We all agreed to what Chaeryeong said, this house had a nice view of the mountains while the front yard was wide enough for all of us to play around, when we entered the house the kids started to run around not until the leaders successfully calmed down the excited kids and they were now like a bunch of students waiting for the teacher's instructions.

"Ok there are 16 rooms in total"

Most of us had widened eyes when we found out how many rooms they had, that's quite a lot since in our previous dorms we only had 9 rooms to accommodate and now they're giving us 16 rooms?

"Ok who would be roommates?"

They all seemed to be excited with the roommate idea since they can choose, but for us obviously we had no choice but to stick together.

"Can we have the room with the blue walls with 5 beds?"

We all glanced at Ryujin who just came down from the 2nd floor, and she had that sheepish smile, aish she's really hard-headed knowing that we all told them to stay here at the living room.

"Sure, if your members agree"

Hongjoong oppa said and Ryujin was giving us a pleading look even if the four of us were glaring at her but afterwards we all looked at each other until a sheepish smile formed on our lips and as if we're sharing the same braincell we all ran towards the 2nd floor of the house and to the said room, we're desperate on getting ourselves a good bed!

"Yah Lia unnieeee!!!!"

Chaeryeong whined when she and Lia both chose the same bed at the same time while Ryujin just laughed at them since she got the bed beside the window which was one of my choices but she was quick to get it to herself.

I sat on the bed beside Ryujin's meanwhile Yuna chose the bed beside the one that Chaeryeong and Lia were fighting over, the only vacant one was the closest to the door.

"Yah unnie get off me!"

Chaeryeong whined when Lia hugged her which made us laugh even more, the two ended their childish fight with Chaeryeong losing the bed to Lia.