Chapter 53: Truth

Ryujin's POV:

I was now sitting at the bench here at the backstage while holding my training pants, a plain white shirt, a pair of sneakers and my khaki jacket, Yuna brought me my clothes earlier so that I can get myself cleaned, after that she went back to the waiting area.

My mind was clouded with thoughts as I let my head rest on the wall behind me.

"Get lost Shin Ryujin!"

"The group doesn't need you"

"You're just going to ruin the group's image!"

"Get lost you piece of shit!"

"You slutty liar just die already!!"

Their words kept on repeating inside my head, I closed my eyes but the scene of how the audience threw things at me was the only thing that I saw, I let out a deep sigh that I didn't even knew that I was holding, maybe they're right, everything would be better without me.

I opened my eyes and I was about to stand up and head to the bathroom when I saw someone's familiar silhouette standing a few meters away from me, it was Yeonjun.

"Ryujin-ah"

I heard him call my name but I didn't bother to look at him, I decided to use the other way but Yeonjun ran towards that direction and he blocked my way with his body, I'm now standing in front of him face to face.

"I'm a mess Jun, I don't want to start a fight"

I said in a barely audible voice, I'm too tired to argue, I'm too tired of everything to be honest.

"Listen I'll tell Sunmin to stop all of this just give her a sincere apology that she deserves"

I smiled bitterly, at the end of the day he still believed that I bullied Sunmin.

"She got more than what she wants from me Jun so just get lost please, I need to take a bath"

The smell of eggs and milk wasn't a good combination and I'm starting to smell myself, I walked pass by him and I was about to turn to a corner when he spoke once again.

"What's so hard in apologizing Ryu? Everyone at this point is mad at you, are you really willing to lose everyone just to keep your pride?"

I would lie if I said that his words didn't hurt, he was there when I was on my knees begging Sunmin, I lowered my pride back then but here I am now, everyone still hates me.

"This is the last time I'll ask you Yeonjun"

I clenched onto the clothes that I was holding as I turned to get a look at Yeonjun, he was looking at me with his confused look, I took a deep breath as I muster my courage to look straight into his eyes, his eyes doesn't have the same look as before.

"Do you want me to stay?"

My mind is clouded and I made my decision but if this guy tells me that he wants me to stay then I'll change my mind, screw this stupid shit called love. Maybe if I didn't fell in love with him then I won't feel this hurt when he turned his back on me? Can you blame me though? He said he loved me but I guess it was not enough.

"If you tell me to stay then I will stay for you"

I bit my lower lip when he showed no emotion at all, I was anxious but I want to hear him say those words, I was hoping that he will say the words that I wanted to hear but I didn't.