Chapter 31: Clowns

I'll be posting another update later😊 so consider today as double update dayyy🥰
-Anna💙
===

Yeonjun's POV:

It was passed midnight and here I am lying on my bed with a smile crept on my lips as I stared at our picture inside my wallet, Ryujin looks really cute in here and she's smiling brightly, I hope to see those smiles for a lifetime, I don't want to lose those bright and genuine smiles of her.

It was getting later than ever and I decided to sleep but the moment that I reached for the switch to turn the lights off the door suddenly opened and the chaotic people from the other groups barged into our room.

"Hyungs! Let's play!!!"

Jeongwoo shouted and he ran towards Soobin's bed and he dived towards it leaving himself on top of Soobin who just woke up and now is in his shocked state. Within a split second our supposed to be peaceful room turned chaotic with the presence of the members of the other groups.

"YAH EVERYONE SHUT UP AND WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!"

I shouted and everyone went quiet and they looked, I gave them a serious look which made them fix themselves and they were now in one line at the middle of our room, I tried to suppress my laughter because they looked scared, I might be the least respected hyung in our team but at least when I'm mad they still listen to me.

Jeongwoo, Kangmin, Wooyoung, Jongho, Jihoon and Junkyu.

"Now what are you troublemakers up to this time?"

I asked and I folded my arms in front of my chest and I sat on my bed, the other members of my group were still half asleep but they were all now sitting on the side of their beds while rubbing their eyes.

"Hyung we just want to play since we can't sleep"

Kangmin said with a pout and he looked down while the rest of this newly formed cult agreed and acting all cute.

"I'll join you guys"

Beomgyu said when he was already fully awake, and he also had that playful smirk plastered on his lips which made our intruders smirk, they looked at each other and now with Beomgyu's lead they ran out of our room and to who knows where they will go, I was about to lay down on my bed when Soobin suddenly stood up which made me furrow my eyebrows.

"I'll just go with them I'm not sleepy anyways"

He scoffed which made me laugh as he went out of our room leaving the door wide open, Taehyun, Kai and I stared at each other we were now all wide awake after the chaotic incident that they caused here.

"Should we just join them?"

I asked since it seems like we're all not in the mood to sleep anymore, the two let out a shrug but they all stood up anyways so I did the same, when we reached the living room all of the couches were on the side and there was a wide space in the middle but what caught my attention was the smug look on the faces of the members of the other groups and I'm guessing that their sleep was also disturbed just like ours.

"Should we wake up the girls too?"

Junghwan asked from the second floor and he also looked so done but he's just going with the flow, but before we could even answer we heard the members of Itzy arguing and they were already walking towards the stairs their faces were the epitome of annoyance.

"Next time don't ever think about letting a bug inside our room"

Yeji scoffed and she was glaring at the kids who were the cause of all of this ruckus, they sat on the floor and their maknae line let out a small yawn before they turned their attention towards us.