Chapter 4: I'll take care of her

Soobin's POV:

We just arrived at our dorm and we're about to get some of the things that we would be needing for the survival show, because starting tomorrow we would be staying at the accommodation for the participants.

"Hyung I'm still laughing because of JYP pd-nim"

Kai said and he's really laughing, when we found out about JYP pd-nim's mistake we were all laughing and that's why Itzy members were glaring at us a moment ago.

"He's human so it's normal to make mistakes"

Taehyun said with a shrug and he lay down on the couch while the others went to their rooms to get their stuffs.

"You're not going to pack your stuffs Taehyun-ah?"

I asked as I reached for one of our eco-bags and I started to pack the snacks that we bought for a month.

"I've already finished preparing my things hyung"

He answered and he gave me a teasing look, yeah you're the organized one and we're not arguing about that. Taehyun opened our TV and it was on Mnet's channel and it was the teaser about the show.

"Hyung I look handsome there!"

Beomgyu who heard the teaser immediately came out of the room and he pointed his face, he was followed by Yeonjun hyung and Kai, and we're all in the living room watching the teaser.

"Yah hyung what were you talking about and you were glaring at each other?"

Kai asked because the teaser showed our reactions when I teased Yeonjun hyung about looking at Ryujin and he teased me back saying that I was looking at Yeji, good thing that the only thing caught on cam was our reactions because if they heard what we were talking about we'll surely be in trouble.

"Yeonjun hyung said he will take the bread that I bought"

I lied while Yeonjun hyung agreed with me, they will surely tease us to death if they find out what we were talking about.

"Hyung if we get eliminated at the first round how about the promise that we made to Chan hyung?"

We all looked at Beomgyu who asked the question, we really wanted to get eliminated first but if we do then who would take care of them?

"Those girls aren't kids anymore"

Yeonjun hyung said while he sat on the floor and he played on his phone.

"Hyung it's still a show where they will eat, sleep and spend more than 3 months with BOYGROUPS!"