Chapter 30: Delusional

Ryujin's POV:

This place surely is one of the best places I've ever been to, nobody knows us and we can freely walk around just like what we usually do when we were still trainees, no need to hide, no need to pretend, we can freely be ourselves.

"Ryujin-ah! Take a picture of us!"

I glanced at Beomgyu and he has his arm wrapped around Chaeryeong's neck, and Chaeryeong was giving him a warning look, with a laugh I immediately took a picture of the two before Chaeryeong could escape from Beomgyu, they look really cute so it was worth the polaroid.

I handed Beomgyu the picture and he showed it to Chaer, luckily Chaeryeongie seemed to be satisfied by the picture and she gave me a thumbs up while complimenting my photography skills, I gave her a shy smile and when I was about to turn away when someone snatched my camera and he handed it to someone else, I couldn't help but to glare at Yeonjun when he faced me after handing my camera to Taehyun.

"You're taking pictures of everyone yet you don't have a single picture of yourself?"

Yeonjun said cockily which made me roll my eyes, he's being annoying again and I don't want him to ruin my mood so I was about to leave him since I have my film camera with me but he grabbed my wrist before he pulled me closer to him and he casually wrapped his arm around my waist making sure that I won't escape.

"Fine just give me my camera back"

I scoffed which made Yeonjun chuckle and we both faced Taehyun who was just waiting for us to strike a pose, even if I was annoyed earlier, I found myself smiling genuinely while taking this photo.

"Here you go"

Taehyun gave me my camera back and he left while Yeonjun and I were both waiting patiently for the picture to come out.

"Aigoo~ Shin Ryujin you look cute in here"

Yeonjun complimented and he even pinched my left cheek which made me wince while he chuckled and he took our picture, I was quite confused when I saw him putting our polaroid picture inside his wallet.

"Why did you put that there?"

I asked confusedly while he just smiled and he put his wallet back inside his pocket, he's acting weird why will he put our picture there? We're not even family related or unless he he's me as his sister because he doesn't have a sibling, right?

"You're treating me as your sister is that why you put our picture inside your wallet?"

I asked confusedly which made Yeonjun frown, I just blinked my eyes still not getting why he did that and why he seems to be annoyed by what I said.

"Are you sure you're the smartest in Itzy? You're so dense!"

He asked sarcastically which made me glare at him, I was about to say something when he rubbed his hand on my face completely shutting me up and he let out a very loud and annoying laugh.

"Give me the picture back! It's my first picture for this trip so you can't have it!"

I groaned, I don't actually mind him taking the picture but since he's annoying, I won't give it to him, I took a step closer towards him but he kept on taking small steps backward but his smile turned into a grin.

"Actually, it wasn't your first picture"

I gave him a bored look, I'm not buying his excuse since I'm pretty sure that I haven't taken any picture of myself since we left the studio because I was asleep the whole bus ride and we didn't take pictures inside our room and I've only been taking pictures of our members while we're here at the park, I wouldn't even have thought of taking a picture of myself if Yeonjun didn't drag me into this earlier.