Special chapter: Sports Day

A/n: This is just a random special update and I just decided to write this since most survival shows has sports day might as well give a stress free chapter first before we go to the stressful ones lmao this is unplanned and it might not be that good I hope you understand😊💕

---

Third Person’s POV:

Today is the much awaited sports day where the groups would take a break from their fierce competition and play some sports game.

“Hey this is unfair! The other group has twice the number of members compared to ours!!”

Kai whined to Kyunghoon and the maknae of TXT was already clinging his arm unto their mc leaving the members of his group with no choice but to drag their maknae away to avoid further more embarrassment.

“But listen! TXT has 5 members and ITZY also has 5 meanwhile Treasure has 12 members and Ateez has 8, it’s 10 vs 20! It’s so unfair!”

Kai reasoned when he was now with his members, but the members of TXTZY were just listening to his rants since they know that it was nonsense anyways.

The sports event was going to be against the two formed units so it will be TXT and ITZY vs TREASURE and ATEEZ.

“Just start stretching so your body won’t hurt”

Soobin said and since it looks like he won’t get his hyungs to help him, Kai had no choice but to just do what his hyungs told him.

The members of ITZY and TXT are wearing blue training pants, a blue shirt and on top of their shirt was a blue jersey while their opposing team had the same clothes but a different color which is red.

“Ok contestants gather up at the field so that we can start”

The staffs said and just like a bunch of kids the 30 contestants went on their way, the four maknaes of each group were dissing each other when they arrived on the field.

They started by giving their pledge that was led by Yuna and Junghwan the two youngest members of the two groups, it was a bright and sunny day which is perfect for today’s scheduled events.

“The first game is called find the flag”

Kyunghoon said and he was also excited to witness what kind of scene he would be witnessing at today’s sports day.

“At the forest you guys need to find the flag with your team color and the first group to give their flag to me will be the winner and will be given a benefit”

After hearing their first game everyone seems to be excited.

“We have more members so we will surely win this game”

Jeongwoo teased and he had that sly grin that surely annoyed Kai and Yuna, they felt competitive and they surely don’t want to lose in this.

When the timer started the contestants were on their way to the forest where they will be searching for the flag.

“When I get that flag I’m going to slap their faces with it”

Yuna sounded determined and she was running as if her life depended on it.

“Just make sure you won’t trip or fall Shin Yunaaaa!!”

Lia said with her casual laugh and her usual eye smile while she was just walking along with Taehyun since they don’t feel that competitive and they just enjoyed watching the others almost killing each other for the sake of a flag.