Epilogue

A/n: Look at the timestamps after every person's POV to avoid confusion😊
===

SOOMPI

After months of rumors circling around ITZY’s center and main rapper Shin Ryujin the truth finally came into light as she was proven innocent from all the allegations. Read the full statement here.

---
Comments:
-The fuck she was innocent?!
-Damn I hated her after those news and it was all fake news?!
-I feel bad for hating you I’m sorry Ryujin
-Ryujin’s missing😭
-The last time they saw her was during the final showcase
-I shouldn’t have hated her
-I feel bad for cursing her when she didn’t do anything
-People who didn’t believe her have no rights to be called as midzys
-Tf the whole fandom turned their back on her.
View more comments
===

Yeonjun’s POV:
(8:34am)

4 months had passed really quick and just like what Hyunjin said no one else knew about what happened to Ryujin, we kept it a secret but who knows how long we’ll be able to hide her.

“How’s the practice for your unit debut song?”

The nine of us were gathered at Bang-pd’s office to discuss the finishing touches of our unit’s debut, they pushed through the unit even if most of us are against it.

“The practice is going well and we’re prepared for the debut showcase”

Soobin answered in behalf of us while the girls were just listening quietly since they were holding their firm decision to cancel this unit no matter what.

“Your profiles as TXTZY will be uploaded soon along with your positio—”

“How about Ryujin?”

For the first time since the meeting started Yeji finally spoke but she cut off JYP-nim’s words causing us to be shocked by her sudden action.

“She’s still nowhere to be found Yeji we can’t include her”

JYP-pd nim stated which made me clench my fist as I continued to listen to them, I want to tell them that Ryujin’s in a bad condition and she might not wake up at all? I want to tell them so they can stop thinking that she’s irresponsible and chose to run away from her own group?!

“She would still be with us if you only addressed her issue properly”

Chaeryeong replied sassily which caught us off guard, they seemed to be annoyed while looking at their pd, Bang pd on the other hand was looking at them warily.

“I understand that you girls are sensitive whenever Ryujin is the topic but we need to consider that she’s been gone for 4 months”

Bang pd-nim said hoping that he won’t trigger them anymore.

“If she really wanted to be a part of this unit then she won’t run away”

He added which made me sigh, knowing the truth but I can’t tell them because of an unknown reason that only Hyunjin knows.

“Just include her profile pd-nims we’re begging you”

I begged while they remained quiet but they silently agreed to what I said.

“If we include her profile and she doesn’t comeback we’re giving your fans false hope”