Chapter 42: Mission day

Third Person’s POV:

The contestants were now getting ready for their performance, they’re now in their waiting rooms getting their make-ups down because today is the day of their most awaited performance.

“I can’t believe one week passed by that quick”

Hyunjin said with a pout while he was sitting on the sofa and he’s watching his labelmates who’s still busy fixing themselves up for their performance.

“That one week was fun though it reminded me of our trainee days when we were still training together”

Jisung said excitedly while holding onto his cheesecake that he’s been eating since earlier, they practiced perfectly and their group’s chemistry was surely topnotch it seemed like their groups were really meant to perform together, they know that the world will stop once their collaborated stage airs.

“I sometimes miss those times though”

The rest agreed to what Yuna said, those where the times were all of them were uncertain, they weren’t sure if the entertainment industry really had a place for them, if they will make it if they made their debut, will they ever reach the expectations knowing that they’re from JYPE, times were uncertain back then but their bond and friendship was one of the reasons why they chose to hold on and now they’re both known as the groups leading the 4th generation of kpop.

“I know it’s cringey to say this but I don’t want to lose anyone of you”

Seungmin said while looking down to hide his embarrassment, he isn’t the type of person to say those words but somehow, he managed to say his thoughts, his genuine thoughts of keeping each other as family.

“Damn that’s really cringey but same bro”

Minho said making them laugh, it was unexpected specially that the ones that said it were the two known tsunderes of straykids, it was probably because of their sibling bond.

The two groups were busy talking about their trainee days, they remembered their first ever showcase, during the first episode of Skz survival show they clearly remembered that they promised that they will be happy whoever among them gets chosen for debut, when the boy’s team were chosen, they even celebrated together.

“The recordings will start please proceed to the backstage”

The staffs told them and they all stood up, the members of Straykids particularly Hyunjin and Jisung were really noisy as they kept on singing and dancing to backdoor while they were on the way.

The crackheads from JYP finally met with the other contestants, and they all looked stunning, they looked at their sunbaenims in pure awe and amusement, they greeted the other contestants along with their seniors and they went to their respective seats where they will be watching their performance.

“What’s the title of your new song?!”

Beomgyu asked as he approached the members of Itzy, he’s been curious about the song that they will perform since it was produced by 3racha and it will surely be an amazing piece that he can’t wait to hear it.