Chapter 2: Unexpected Competitors

Yeonjun's POV:

We were laughing because of what the girl with the short blonde hair said, even Taehyun who was sitting beside me seems like he would die out of laughing too much, but they said only 4th gen boy groups? And Itzy obviously is a girl group what are they doing here?

If this is another Boys vs. Girls survival show I'm seriously gonna snap

"She's been through that kind of show twice"

Beomgyu said when he finished laughing, if I'm not mistaken, she was a participant of Mixnine and Stray Kids survival show, the two shows were both boys vs. girls.

"And their team always loses to the boy's team that's why she seems determined"

Kai said making us nod, I glanced at the group who was sitting on the other side of the studio, she really has that determined yet disappointed expression, her other group members were quite busy talking to each other, I didn't mind them and I focused on what Kyunghoon sunbaenim was saying.

"I heard most of you really wanted to join this show?"

He said, the other groups immediately agreed while we just scratched our nape as we looked away, I noticed na ganoon din ang ginawa ng Itzy, I guess they also don't want to participate in this show? I suddenly remembered the day when we found out about this.

[Flashback

"Yah Bang pd-nim we don't want to"

We were whining like a bunch of kids inside our Pd's studio, Band pd just laughed as if were joking.

"It's going to be a fun show where you can interact with other groups"

Interactions are really fun but we need to work our asses off if we join this show, survival shows literally means sacrificing your sleep and sanity.

"Do we really need to participate pd-nim?"

Soobin asked while we were all hoping that this is just another hidden camera prank but Bang pd's serious face remained the same.

"We received a huge amount of request to let a 4th gen boygroup from our company participate"

We all frowned, but why?

"You know that we can't let ENHYPEN participate they haven't oficially debuted yet and it's too cruel to let them participate when they just finished their own survival show"

He even added, but we agree on that part  it would be really cruel if we send them there, they're our friends afterall.