Chapter 40: I found you

Yeonjun's POV:

Now that the only ones left here in the studio are TXT, ITZY, Straykids and Enhypen together with our Twice sunbaenims and BTS hyungs which made me wonder why they wanted to talk to us.

"My babies!!"

Nayeon sunbaenim said with a smile and she opened her arms wide and the members of Itzy didn't hesitate to hug their senior, it was such a sight to witness meanwhile Straykids were looking at them with their wide smiles, who wouldn't smile like that if the people that they consider as family looks happy?

"Chan-ah? I thought you guys were in a mukbang reality show?"

Sana sunbaenim asked Chan hyung, wait she's right though, these guys are filming a reality show so how could they possibly be here and preparing to perform with Itzy?

"We finished filming that show and that's why we're here"

Chan hyung said with a shrug while Twice sunbaenims nodded.

"What are you going to tell us sunbaenims?"

Heeseung asked since it seems like everyone forgot that they were actually supposed to tell us something.

"Correction, you guys are the ones who's going to tell us something"

Namjoon hyung said in a serious manner which made everyone quiet, why do I feel like they know something and I don't really feel good about it.

"Be honest with us, what's happening while you're in this show?"

Hoseok hyung asked and he sounded concern, their concerned looks made us confuse.

"They're not mistreating you guys? This is mnet and we can't be sure unless we hear it from yourselves"

After realizing what they meant we let out a chuckle while we all shake our heads, yes mnet is a snake and a clown but so far, they've been treating us nicely.

"If fair treatment is your worries then don't worry sunbaenims, they're treating all of the contestants fairly"

Yuna said assuringly and the worried look on their faces disappeared and they smiled as they nodded, they came all the way here despite their busy schedules just to make sure that we're doing good and they're not mistreating us, do we really deserve to have these really kind seniors of ours?

"Then how about your personal relationships with each other? Geez you always bicker whenever a new episode airs are you sure you guys don't hate each other?"

Jimin hyung said jokingly which made us laugh, we do bicker a lot and the episodes they air would show our closeness and now we're labeled as 4th gen destined besties since our fans adore TXT and ITZY's friendship.

"Their friendship is like ours well except for Jeongyeon unnie and Jimin oppa"

Tzuyu sunbaenim said, this is the first time she spoke yet Jeongyeon sunbaenim and Jimin hyung both glared at Twice sunbaenim's maknae while the later let out an innocent smile.

"Hmmm? Excuse me but can we ask what's the tea between Jeongyeon and Jimin sunbaenims?"

Sunoo asked (A/n: Sorry Sunoo-ah mahal kita pero kailangan ko lang talaga ng chismoso sa grupo) but to my surprise no one stopped him and base on the looks of the other people here with us we all have the same look, we're all curious about these two.

"They were ex-lovers before they became idols"

Taehyung hyung said while we literally gasped and our eyes widened.