Chapter 32: Falling for you

Okey here's my promise :)

===

Ryujin's POV:

"Yah Park Sunmin where have you been?!"

I asked while squeezing the girl that I haven't seen for ages, I heard her chuckle and I felt her wrap her arms around me as well.

"You're being dramatic Ryujin-ah"

I heard her snort and we let go of each other, I rolled my eyes, she gave my shoulder a light hit and I hit her back making her wince a bit, I chuckled at her reaction and I clung my arm around hers, I missed this girl so much.

"I'll introduce you to Yeonj—"

"What are you doing here?"

Before I could even finish what I was saying Yeonjun cut me off, wait do they know each other? I turned around to face him and since I was holding onto Sunmin she got dragged by me and we were welcomed by Yeonjun's confused expression.

"The hospital nearby is celebrating their 25th anniversary and our school was invited so we came along to give them a helping hand in the preparations"

Yeonjun nodded to Sunmin and here I am just watching them since I don't have a clue on what's going on.

"You two know each other?"

I asked confusedly which made them look at me, Yeonjun nodded and my eyes widened as I took a step away and I looked at them in disbelief, how could they possibly know each other? Sunmin never said anything about Yeonjun and same goes for Yeonjun he didn't mention Sunmin's name to us.

"We're childhood friends Ryujin-ah"

Yeonjun said and he messed Sunmin's hair making the later take a step away, I can't believe that these two are close yet no one even bothered to tell me that they're friends?! Why do I feel so betrayed?!

"You should come with us, Yeji unnie and the rest will be happy to see you"

I glared at Yeonjun first he will get his beating later before I focused my attention on Sunmin.

"As much as I want to go with you, sadly I can't because were busy today maybe some other time?"

Sunmin's answer made me pout, I badly want to spend time with her since we haven't seen each other for years, we were both a part of the female dance team in our company, we practiced together for our audition on Mixnine, I felt really sad and lonely when she didn't pass on Mixnine, I badly wanted to do that show with her, when I had go there alone I was kind of scared, it would have been better if we went there together.

"I have to go now! Ask Yeonjun oppa for my number if you want to call me!"