Chapter 41: Chosen choices

Third Person's POV:

Night came and the contestants were preparing to call it a day while they were already laying on their beds to go to sleep but not for a certain room that's being bothered by a member of another group.

"Yah Hwang what are you doing here?!"

Lia blurted as she removed her blanket that was covering her face when she realized that an uninvited person entered their room while holding his own pillow.

"And why didn't you lock your door? What if a killer came then he would easily kill all of you since you didn't bother to put a lock at your door?"

The girls scoffed at his annoying remarks but a part of them agrees with him since they really forgot to lock their door.

"Hwang Hyunjin get out of here we also need to get some sleep"

Yeji said while yawning since her twin seems like he isn't going to let them have any peace of mind.

"I also need to sleep but Seungmin keeps on pulling pranks on everyone and our dorm is chaotic now so let me sleep here, okie?"

Hyunjin said with a pout making the other girls cringe and they grunted while they turned their backs on him and they continued to sleep not minding if Hyunjin will get out or not, Hyunjin on the other hand looked around searching for his best friend since he knows that Ryujin won't mind if he sleeps here.

"Ryujinnie's using the top deck? Whoa what a change"

Hyunjin said quite amused since he knows that Ryujin is afraid of heights so seeing her using the top deck of the bed is really new to him. But the girl that he's referring to didn't move at all and she was hugging her pillow tightly and her eyes closed.

"Psh she would usually wake up just by hearing my voice and yell at me for being noisy"

Hyunjin chuckled at his own thoughts and he went up and he squeezed himself beside Ryujin and he closed his eyes a small smile formed on his lips since he knows what will happen next.

"Yah Yeji unnie you have your own bed"

Ryujin said, she was still sleepy, eyes still closed and she gently pushed Hyunjin away from her with the thoughts that it was Yeji who's beside her. Hyunjin hugged his own pillow and with his teasing grin he faced his best friend who still has no idea that it was him.

"I know me and Yeji are like twins but I'm not her Ryujinnie"

They way Hyunjin chuckled at the end of his statement made Ryujin's eyebrow furrow as she slightly opened her eyes to see if she would see the same person that she just thought of right now.

"Hwang Hyunjin get out of my sight!"

Even if the room was dark and the only light they have were the ones near the bedtables Hyunjin could clearly see the annoyance on Ryujin's face which made him chuckle and he went closer so that he could cuddle with her to sleep.

"Geez I missed my pillow"

Hyunjin said annoyingly while he hugged Ryujin which made the later grunt in annoyance since someone ruined her sleep.

The two started to bicker until they've finally gotten tired of their useless arguments and now, they're facing each other because no matter how hard Ryujin tried to push the Llama off her bed Hyunjin would just laugh at her failed attempts.

"Just let me cuddle with you just like what we usually do because once you have a boyfriend, I can't do that to you anymore"

Hyunjin said with a pout and he looked at Ryujin who was shocked by her best friend's sudden statement.