Chapter 47: Familiar face

Ryujin’s POV:

Everything was hectic, we’re busy preparing for our performance, we only have 3 days left before our final broadcast and the situation kept on getting worse, more articles, I still keep on receiving death threats, and our life was in complete chaos.

“Are you sure that you’re alright?”

Chaeryeong asked me while she spared me a worried look, I smiled as I gave her a nod to assure her that I’m fine, we were just practicing today as a group with no staffs and we don’t have recordings today so I can freely talk to them, they insisted that whenever it’s just the 10 of us we should ignore what our pd said, so here I am talking to them since they were persistent.

“After my phone got confiscated I think I’m quite doing well”

I said with a chuckle while I jokingly glared at Yeonjun while the later shrugged, it’s been 2 days since we went to Namsan tower and haven’t had another fight since then, I didn’t mind him keeping my phone from me since he wanted to keep my away from any social media for now and somehow it really helps because if I had my phone with me I can’t stop myself and I know I’ll end up hurting if I keep myself updated.

“We just need to hang on until the show is over then I hope everything will be back to normal.

Lia unnie said as she gave me a light pat as I smiled her, we actually had some theories that maybe the reason why people are spreading rumors about us is because they don’t want us to win this show and I actually think that it makes sense. I just hope that once this show ends my suffering will also end with it.

After a little moment of chitchatting we started to practice our routine once again, we were already getting a hold of our performance and we’re just making sure that we will perform our piece perfectly.

“Why is she calling all of a sudden?”

I heard Yeonjun muttered which made me glance at him and he had furrowed eyebrows while his lips slowly formed into a pout, he looked like a cute little duck.

“I’ll just answer this call guys”

He stood up as he went out earning us a few more minutes to rest while he’s busy talking to someone on the phone

“Unnie? Should we go get some water?”

Yuna asked while I nodded since I also feel quite thirsty now, we asked around who else want some water afterwards we went out to go to the pantry where they put the snacks and the drinks.

On our way to the pantry Yuna was quiet which was unusual for her because this kid usually doesn’t know how to shut up, I kept on glancing at her from time to time and I could hear her deep sighs.

“Yuna baby is something bothering you?”

She glanced at me with a smile but it wasn’t her usual smile that she always wears whenever she’s with us and that was enough for me to know that something is wrong with her.

“Yuna-yah you can always tell unnie your problems”

I assured our maknae as I gave her an encouraging smile, she’s still too young and even if she doesn’t tell us we can see whenever she’s having a hard time.

“Unnie what can I do if the person that I like, likes someone else?”

My eyebrows furrowed as I gave her a confused look, she looked down which made me quite sad, who’s the guy that did this to our maknae?