Chapter 12: Just a friend

Soobin's POV:

Yeonjun hyung seemed to be annoyed, he was shooting Hyunsuk a deadly glare ever since the moment that they used their steal card, Yeji was now with us and she was only looking at Ryujin worriedly, I have to admit I was quite happy when Hyunsuk used the card, because Yeji will be in our team, but don't misinterpret she's just my friend.

"One is mad while one is happy tsk tsk"

Beomgyu said in a teasing way making me and Yeonjun hyung look at him.

"And they're making it obvious"

He added and he hid behind Taehyun and they even laughed like a bunch of lunatics, Yeji looked at us quite confused on why they're acting weird, aish these annoying kids. They have their own ways of getting people's attention.

After a few reminders we get to go to our assigned practice rooms so that we can start planning for our performance that we will be performing within six days, one thing that makes us hate survival shows? They literally give us too little time to come up and prepare for performances, sometimes contestants would sacrifice their sleep just to practice, I just hope the producers would understand that we're human too, we get tired and we get sick, they should care about the contestants health too not just about the views and feedbacks about the show.

"What will be our theme hyung?"

Taehyun asked making me and Yeji glance at each other, our team has two leaders now.

"Don't worry I'll help you in leading the team"

Yeji said with a reassuring smile, at least I can share my burdens of leading the team now, right?

"Aigoo daddy Soobin finally found our mom!!!!"

Kai said and he was laughing while clapping his hands excitedly making him receive a smack on the head from Yeonjun hyung.

"We're being filmed"

Yeonjun hyung whispered making us remember that we're indeed being filmed, aish we forgot that for a brief second, please don't include that in the next episode it's completely embarrassing aish, I glanced at Yeji and she was already glaring at them, I just sighed, it's indeed hard to raise these kids.

"Don't worry hyung you'll be our grandpa"

Beomgyu said as he patted Yeonjun hyung's shoulder earning a glare from hyung, the staffs who were with us in the practice room were even laughing at them.

"Ok listen up let's discuss the important matters now"

I said as I clapped getting everyone's attention and finally they listened, we kept on giving and exchanging ideas until we had our theme and over-all overview of our performance which took us almost 30 minutes in doing so, the title of the second mission is 'Legendary song' we will be choosing a song that we think is legendary and when we decided it took us another 30 minutes in part distribution and now we'll be focusing on practice.