Chapter 36: 4th mission

Third Person's POV:

The other contestants were already inside the bus while waiting for their departure time to go back to the busy city called Seoul, they enjoyed their stay here and surely everyone had great memories that they can reminisce for a long time.

Meanwhile the members of TXT were still outside the bus while waiting for the girls and they were bugging Yeonjun to spill the details of how their plan turned out, Yeonjun really didn't want to talk about it but since his members were persistent, he told them that he failed and he haven't confessed at all.

"So, you're telling us that we've spent the whole night wondering how your confession went only for us to find out that you didn't confess at all?!"

Beomgyu half shouted at Yeonjun which made the elder cover his mouth for the members of the other groups might hear Beomgyu and his ever so loud mouth that's practically unshutable (is that even a word? Lmao hahhaha😂😂).

"What do you mean that you haven't confessed at all oppa?!"

Yeonjun mentally facepalmed himself when Yuna said it loudly just like Beomgyu and the rest of the members of Itzy looked at Yeonjun in disbelief while Ryujin had furrowed eyebrows and he glanced at her nine friends who's now exchanging glances between her and Yeonjun.

Cold beads of sweat were starting to form on Yeonjun's forehead as he realized that Yuna was with her unnies, did Ryujin heard what Beomgyu just said? Was he unintentionally exposed by his members, Chaeryeong seemed to notice his state and the other members wanted to laugh after seeing his reaction?

"Don't worry oppa I was running towards here and I managed to hear what Beomgyu oppa said and I can assure you that I'm the only one who clearly heard him"

Yuna said reassuringly since she knows that the other members would get her point and they started to tease Yeonjun while Ryujin had that weirded expression on her face since she doesn't have a single idea on what's going on. The other members of Itzy felt relieved that they didn't asked Ryujin anything about Yeonjun and his feelings towards their member, if they asked Yeonjun's little secret might have slipped from the tips of their tongue and they knew that it would be a disaster.

Their producers told them that they should get on board already since it was a long trip back and they should get going already if they want to arrive before day ends. The two groups went inside and they sat at their chosen places, today is the day that they will say goodbye to the freedom that they've longed for because once they arrived at Seoul everyone would be watching them again.

⛄⛄⛄

Another day came by and it was the day of the 4th mission announcement. Yesterday was their day off but none of the groups went back to their company but they all chose to just stay inside their dorms and take a rest.

Most of them were wandering what kind of mission they will be preparing next, as the mission will be announced they know that the show is already nearing its end.