Chapter 51: Last day

Ryujin's POV:

We're busy getting ourselves ready for today's the day of our final broadcast which happens to be a live stream as well, for an unknown reason I don't feel excited or nervous unlike the previous performances, I just want to get all of this over so that everyone's sufferings can end.

"Ryujin unnie? Are you nervous?"

Yuna asked as she sat beside me at the couch and she cuddled like a baby, I smiled at our maknae's cute action and affection so I hugged her back.

"Why would I be nervous? I'm Shin Ryujin!"

I said full of confidence which made our maknae giggle and she stood up as she needs to get her make-up done, that's right I just need to show that I'm alright, I can do this just until this show ends, that's all I need to do, just one more day of enduring everything then I will be fine.

"Noonaa- whoa daebak you're all so pretty"

Kai suddenly barged into our waiting room and he was holding a bunch of stuffs and he was followed by his hyungs, we were quite confused because they should be in their waiting room and not here with us.

"The staffs told us to share waiting rooms since we're a team"

Soobin said and he glanced at me but when our eyes met he immediately looked away and he pretended that he was busy which is odd, I watched him and I was expecting him to talk or at least greet Yeji unnie but he didn't, I shrugged those thoughts away I'm probably just overthinking.

I only looked down as the boys made themselves comfortable inside our waiting room, I don't want to look at them, I don't want to change my mind, I need to stick to the decision that I've made.

"Move aside Gyu"

I heard Yeonjun said, he was standing in front of me but I didn't bother to look up, I've always felt empty but whenever I see Yeonjun I would always feel that sudden pain in my chest, he used to be my safe place.

"Stupid, that kind of place doesn't exist for you"

I muttered those words beneath my breath which made me smile bitterly, there is no such thing as a safe place for someone like me.

"No hyung, you sit beside Ryujin"

I heard Beomgyu said firmly which made me look up and glance at them, I just realized that Beomgyu was sitting on the corner of the couch that I'm sitting on while there's a space between us fit for one person.

"I'm not joking Beomgyu"

Yeonjun who has an annoyed look was now standing in front of Beomgyu, the later pretended like he didn't hear anything, I looked around to see if there was still a vacant seat inside our waiting room but unluckily only the space beside me was vacant.

I glanced at Yeonjun and he was also looking at me, his eyes show no sign of emotion and I have to admit that it kind of hurt, I thought I was numb to everything already but I've always felt this kind of pain when it comes to Yeonjun.