Chapter 25: Next Mission

Soobin's POV:

Work days feel like a life time to pass while the holidays passed by with just a blink of an eye, why is it so unfair?

"Why are you in deep thoughts hyung? Still remember the lady in white at Ryujin noona's house?"

I threw a pillow towards Kai's direction while he laughed like an annoying kid, and besides it wasn't a lady in white, it feels so annoying that I couldn't sleep because I thought that there was a ghost but when the sun went up it was just a freaking white curtain that was tied up.

"Yow Taehyun-ah! I missed youuu!!!"

Beomgyu stood up and he ran to Taehyun who just entered and he hugged him tightly which is the reason why Taehyun had a straight face.

Yesterday, Beomgyu went to my house while the rest of our members went home, and now were back to our training center's dorm and we'll be filming for the next episode where they will announce our next mission and we're really curious about it.

"Is Lia noona here already?"

Taehyun asked while placing a bag full of goodies on top of his bed except for one plastic bag that he was still holding.

"You missed her more than you missed me?"

Beomgyu pouted which made Taehyun look at him in a very bored way.

"I'm so sick of seeing your face everyday"

Me and Kai both burst into laughter by Taehyun's savage remarks but Beomgyu faked a cry and he went out, I bet he's going to be sulking he'll be back soon.

"What's that?"

I asked as I pointed the bag that he was holding.

"While I was on my way back here Lia noona told me that she's craving mint chocolate ice cream so I bought her some"

After hearing that it was ice cream, Kai was about to steal it away but Taehyun was quick enough to keep it away from his reach, these kids really won't stop bickering with each other.

An hour passed and we're all prepared to go to todays recording, we went outside our room and we decided to wait for the members of Itzy so that we can go together.

"I have something to say to Itzy members and I bet they'll get shocked"

Yeonjun hyung said with a teasing grin which made us curious, but this hyung is really annoying, he just arrived ten minutes ago and if I didn't tell him to prepare, he might still be lying on his bed and we'll be late for the recording again.

"And what story will surprise us, oppa?"

We averted our attention to Yuna who just came out of their room and her left brow was raised and she was looking at Yeonjun hyung, hyung was about to say something when a certain girl beat him into it.

"Will it be more surprising than the fact that our sunbaenims are leaving the company?"

Ryujin asked and she was obviously not in the good mood, she looks so sad which made us all quiet, she didn't even let us say anything and she walked passed by us, we were dumbfounded by her actions but Yeonjun hyung immediately followed her, I hope he could cheer her up but what is she talking about?

"Who's leaving who?"

Beomgyu asked while scratching the back of his head, and he glanced at the girls who just came out of their room, Yuna, Chaeryeong and Lia are already here, but where is their leader? Where's Yeji?