Chapter 11: Steal

SOOMPI

The very first episode of Mnet's newest survival show 'The Collaboration' has finally been aired earning a lot of attention from the viewers locally and internationally. Everyone got shocked by the sudden appearance of JYP's newest girl group 'ITZY' being the only girl group in the show, it was surely a great twist no one would ever expect making netizens anticipate the next episodes even more.

Stay tuned for more updates...

Comments:

-Heol I can't believe Itzy is there omooooo!!!😱

-Our 4th gen queens are slayinnn!!🔥🔥🔥

-I'm seriously watching this 😎

-I suddenly remembered Ryujin talking about the misogyny about boy groups and girl groups and here they are proving that girls can do what boys can🤧

-I'm going to watch because Verivery my babies are here😍😍

-2019 monster rookies in one show? This is a dream come true!!😭

-I heard this happened because of JYP's mistake lmao😂😂

-If it was a mistake, I swear it was a great mistake😉

-I'm still wondering what the show would be if Stray Kids were here🤔

-Wait so you mean Stray Kids were supposed to be here? 😲

-Yeah, they got swapped so Stray Kids are in a mukbang show now 😄

-I'm waiting for my Starship babies!!!🥰

-Ateez Oppa's fighting!!! Ps: No exposing of skin under our watch! 👀

-Lmao😂😂😂

-YG literally sending Treasure here? U serious? 🤨

-Nah they'll kill it 😉

-I was laughing at TXT like they can't stop bickering 😂

View 3,657 more comments

---

Third Person's POV:

The members who were waiting for the recording to start were busy reading the new article released by Soompi, they had various reactions some were even laughing their asses off while reading the comments, some were hilarious. While the girls found a reason to smile, they were receiving positive feedbacks when they weren't even expecting it at all and it made them boost their confidence to continue with the show.

When all the six groups were finally complete and the recordings are about to start within a few minutes they gave their phones to the staff, Ryujin was sitting in the middle of their group while they were chatting and laughing all along, meanwhile Yeonjun kept on glancing at her from time to time, he still can't help but to worry about her knowing her state, if he didn't saw her last night he would still think that Ryujin is living a perfect life without any problems, but now he knows everything.

She's good at hiding her problems, the way she laughs when everyone sees her you would never think about what she's hiding behind those smiles.

"Good morning everyone"

Kyunghoon their mc entered the studio making every idol in the studio stand up as they greeted their sunbaenim, the recordings started and all of them went to the event hall, every group in one line and in front of them was a box.