Chapter 17: Right here🥕

Yeji's POV:

"Yeji noona they're so mean!!!"

I almost jumped out of shock when Kai suddenly ran into our assigned waiting room, he was all sulky and he was like a kid while telling me that the other groups won't let him go inside their practice room because they want to keep their concept to their self.

"I just want to have an idea about their performance"

I can't help but to laugh at him while I was getting my make-up done, I was facing the mirror and I saw that Soobin just came out of the dressing room.

"Hyung, Kai just went to every practice room"

Taehyun said in the most deadpan voice that he had, he seemed to be so done with Kai and what makes it funny is the fact that they're just the same age yet they act like the complete opposite of each other.

"But since he was the first one to finish preparing, he basically just exposed our concept to the other groups"

Beomgyu said as he shake his head making Kai scratch the back of his head because of his sudden realization, I find it cute how Kai and Yuna's personality resemble each other, they're just way too cute.

"Sorry hyung"

Kai said with a pout but his hyungs just ignored him while I did my best to reach and to pat his head, I wonder what BigHit feeds their artist as they're this tall.

"Sorry noona"

I mouthed the words 'It's alright' and his face brightened in an instant as he was back to his usual self, I can't help but to smile, the day started out great, Ryujin seemed to be so excited and I'm relieved that she's not in pain anymore at least for now that she's far away from her father's reach.

"What's with the wide smile Yeji-yah? You're thinking of me aren't you?"

I instantly scoffed after hearing Soobin's remarks, ever since we started with this performance mission, we gotten close to each other that he's not that awkward around me anymore in fact he's already so full of himself.

"I kept on thinking how did that awkward bunny turn into this"

I said lacing my voice with disappointment making Soobin pout, I just chuckled at his reaction while the room was suddenly filled with coughs, we both looked around and we saw the maknae line members of TXT faking their coughs as if there was no tomorrow.

"I guess they need to have a swab test they might have Covid"

Yeonjun who just entered the room said making the staffs laugh while their maknae line glared at him, these crackheads I can't believe it's the last time that I'll spend my day with them.