Chapter 54: Regrets

Third Person's POV:

The letter that Yuna found made everyone worried and anxious, it was vague but they can tell that it was up to no good. Yeonjun was staring at the paper while mumbling some inaudible words.

What was written on the letter that it caused them to act like this?

To my lovely members,

I know that you might hate me for my decision but this will be better for all of us, they filed a petition and since many people signed it only means that they want me gone. I don't know who will win the show but I'm certain whatever the results are I know that you girls can make it, you're all pretty and talented who are loved by many people so I can assure that even without me you can do it, I also don't want to drag the group so might as well just go down myself. Please don't be mad at Yeonjun, he has his reasons and I understand him. I'll do what will make them happy and you can hate me for breaking my promises to you girls but always remember that I love you my members, I'll always love and care for you, goodbye.

-Ryuddaeng

"U-unnies I-don't want to l-lose Ryujin unnie"

Yuna's crying caught everyone's attention, the members of Treasure and Ateez who were on their way to the dorms stopped to see what was happening.

"What happened?"

Hyunsuk asked worriedly, they're not used to the sight of seeing Yuna crying, they've always seen her cute and cheerful side so seeing her cry made her other oppas worried.

"P-please h-help us f-find R-Ryujin unnie"

Yuna said in between sobs while the members of Treasure and Ateez looked at her unnies asking for an explanation.

"Ryujin's missing and something bad might happen to her, please help us find her"

Chaeryeong explained calmly while biting her nails, she was nervous as well, in the end the members of Ateez and Treasure were also all over the place as they helped in searching for the girl.

"And you Yeonjun oppa, why did you have to file a petition against Ryujin unnie?"

The members of TXTZY looked at Yeonjun in disbelief, they were shocked by the news, they were too nervous about their performance earlier that they didn't bother to look at their phones.

"Oppa if I lose my unnie I will never forgive you"

Yuna's voice cracked and it made Yeonjun feel guiltier than ever, he wanted to explain that petition, that it wasn't him who filed the petition against Ryujin. But he feels like he needs to take the blame since it was partly his fault.

They were looking all over the training centers, opening every door that they can see, even the rooms that were supposed to be for the staffs they went there, the food area and everywhere, the worried contestants turned the whole place upside down.

"There's no sign of her, we searched the whole place"

Yoshi said, they were also feeling worried and guilty by the fact that they were gossiping about her too, the news of Ryujin being innocent will be published soon since Hyunjin sent the evidence that he found to some of the trusted medias, they managed to clear her name but she's now nowhere to be found.

"I need to find her no matter what"

Yeonjun said and he ran towards the gate of the training center, he took the random hoodie that one of the guards was holding, he thanked him even if the guard was confused of his sudden action, the others were calling him but he didn't care at all, he was scared, the thoughts of losing Ryujin scared the shit out of him, he was full of regrets, if only he believed her then she might still be here, by his side.