Chapter 50: Members

Third Person’s POV:

Tomorrow is the day of the final mission, everything was good and even if TXTZY had conflicts with each other they’ve managed to finish and polish the details of their performances and they’re now just waiting for the time to show their fans their much anticipated performances.

Meanwhile Ryujin was waiting for Yeonjun, she wanted to tell him the truth, she might not have anything to prove her innocence but she still hoped that once Yeonjun listens then he will believe her.

She was at the hallway of their dorm in front of TXT’s room, the other members of Ateez and Treasure saw her but they didn’t even bother to acknowledge her presence, Ryujin didn’t mind them because she only wanted to talk to Yeonjun.

“Ryujin noona? What are you doing?”

Taehyun who came from the cafeteria asked the moment that he saw her, the younger boy looked worried after seeing her, the way that her smiles aren’t the same as they were before the rumors blew up surely made them worried because they’re her friends even after everything that happened.

“Can you call Yeonjun for me? I need to talk to him”

Taehyun looked at her with eyes full of pity, this show only gave her a hard time.

“Sorry noona but hyung left a while ago”

Ryujin wasn’t surprised but she was disappointed in herself, she realized that she’s been running after him while Yeonjun obviously wants her gone from his life.

“It’s alright”

She smiled at him and she walked away, Ryujin felt the sudden pain in her chest as she shrugged her thoughts away, Taehyun felt bad for seeing her like that.

Meanwhile Yeonjun went to Sunmin’s house again, he felt like he needed time to help her friend and so he did even if their performance was already tomorrow.

“Oppa here’s your ramen”

Sunmin said and she handed a bowl of ramen to Yeonjun who was facing his laptop and who knows what he’s doing, Yeonjun thanked the girl and he gave her a small smile and he continued on doing what he’s doing, his eyes were fixed on the screen while Sunmin glanced at the screen and her eyes widened after seeing what he was doing.

“I guess you’re busy I’ll just talk to you later”

Sunmin said and Yeonjun only nodded while Sunmin took her phone and she went away, little did Yeonjun know that Sunmin was taking pictures of him and the thing that he was doing.

Hours passed and it was 9 in the evening, after 2 hours of work Yeonjun kept on staring at his screen, he was hesitant if he will send it or not.

How will they react to it? Is this really the right thing to do? Is this too much? Those were the questions that kept on running inside his mind, he only wanted to do what he thinks that’s right and good for everyone, after a while of thinking with a deep sigh and a heavy heart he finally made his decision.

“I’m sorry Ryujin-ah”

He closed his laptop and he stared at the ceiling, the only thing that he hope is that he made the right decision, he stood up and he looked for Sunmin.

“Sunmin-ah I’m just going to the bathroom and I’ll pack my things after, I’ll get going afterwards”

Sunmin nodded with a smile and Yeonjun left the girl and his things in the living room, when he finished he went back and he fixed his things as he bid his childhood friend, he can’t stay up all night because tomorrow they’re going to be performing.