Chapter 39: Sunbaenims

Yeonjun's POV:

"I love you Shin Ryujin"

I've finally managed to say the words that I've been dying to say, I looked at her eyes waiting for a response but she was just staring at me, as every second passes by I felt more nervous since she wasn't saying anything.

"I-it's a-alright if y-you d-don't l-l-love me back, I just w-wanted you t-to know w-what I r-really feel t-towards y-you"

Why the hell am I stuttering this much?! I was looking at her, she seemed too stunned to even blink.

"I'm sorry for stealing a kiss"

I felt my cheeks burning, what have I just done? Did I really just ruin our friendship that I've been working hard for? I was about to look away when she suddenly cupped my cheeks and she gave me a quick peck on the lips, after that she looked away while hiding her hands behind her back, she was blushing hard right now.

"I love you too Choi Yeonjun"

This time it was my turn to blink at her, did I just hear it right?

"Aish why did you just confess without plans?! This is so awkward"

She blurted while fanning herself and she turned towards the railings, I was looking at her back while listening to my heart that's beating crazily inside my chest. But after the realization process a smile crept on my lips as I went closer to her and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Things don't happen when you plan it Ryu"

I said while making myself comfortable as I was back-hugging her, I could hear her deep breath while she seemed to be taken aback by my sudden action.

"You're not joking, right?"

She asked which made me glance at her but she was still looking directly at the sight in front of us.

"I've been thinking of this moment for so long of course I won't be joking"

I said still not taking my gaze away from her, I'm really loving this moment right now, it's just me and Ryujin here at Namsan Tower with millions of stars above us, the city lights of Seoul making a beautiful scenery and the feeling of knowing each other's feelings.

"But I still have a dating ban"

She sighed and she glanced at me, her hands went to mine as she removed my arms that was wrapped around her, she faced me still not letting go of my hands.

"I'm willing to wait Ryu, I've been waiting ever since the first day I saw you"

I smiled at her reassuringly I've been denying this ever since day 1 but now I'm sure of myself that I've liked her since day 1 of our first meeting, I know she's hesitant, I know she isn't ready for this kind of relationship, she's still not prepared for commitments and I respect her decisions.

"The only thing that matters is your feelings, your feelings for me"

She looked at me and slowly a faint smile made its way to her lips, she suddenly hugged me and I hugged her back, I patted the back of her head while she snugged herself closer towards me, the smile I had never left and I know that I'll be wearing this smile for the meantime.

This was really a night that I won't ever forget, the memories that we've made here in Namsan tower, the time where our hearts knew that they're not loving a person one-sidedly.

Soobin's POV:

Just like what the other younger members of our team, I also have the same thoughts running inside my mind right now.