Chapter 33: Busking mission

Third Person's POV:

Today is the most awaited day also known as their busking event mission, the contestants were now chaotic inside their accommodation each were busy preparing for their performances.

The members of Itzy were gathered inside their room now in a circle while facing each other, they were all finished in changing into their attire and they can't wait to see each other's concepts.

"We get to see our concepts now?"

Lia said excitingly while they firmly held the blanket that was wrapping around their whole body to make sure that no one will catch a glimpse of what they are wearing right now.

"Don't tell me someone did another Disney concept?"

Ryujin said with her brows raised and she obviously hates remembering their last performance when she was wearing Olaf's costume, it's not that she hates their performance she actually loves it since she got to see Hyunsuk and Jihoon in Elsa and Anna's costumes but their memes were floating around the internet and they felt embarrassed after doing it.

"In a count of three we'll throw our blankets, ok?"

Yeji said excitedly while the rest nodded and they were preparing themselves to throw their blankets away once their leader says so, Yeji started to count and they were all watching each other's movements and when their leader finished counting they threw the blankets that was wrapped around their body, except for their naughty maknae.

"YAH SHIN YUNA!!!"

The members called Yuna who was laughing to her heart's content for she successfully fooled her unnies and her unnies ran towards her and they tried to pull Yuna's blanket away from her which made the youngest run around their room.

"Whoa you're a princess unnie?"

Yuna said teasingly after seeing Lia's costume, it was a black dress and she was like those European princesses that we see in movies.

"I'm Audrey Hepburn"

Lia said with a pout while she managed to get a grip of Yuna's blanket and when the rest of the members reached them, they pulled the blanket away from their maknae and they were all giggling like a bunch of kids while playing games and enjoying their lives.

From a childish fight to a round of compliments from each other.

Yeji was wearing a jumper and her hair was tied into pigtails making her look so cute and all, Chaeryeong was wearing a skirt and a jersey for their Hip-hop concept, Yuna was wearing a doctor's coat, and when their attention was on Ryujin they were looking at her in disbelief.

"Are you sure unnie that you didn't take the wrong clothes?"

Yuna asked and she looked at Ryujin from head to toe, Ryujin nodded and she couldn't help but to laugh after seeing her members reaction.

"It's just a formal suit? What's with that reaction?"

Ryujin asked with her left brow raised and her hands on her waist, it was just a normal formal suit but it was a formal suit for boys and seeing a girl wear it is indeed odd.

"Shouldn't you be wearing a skirt and not slacks?"

Chaeryeong asked back making Ryujin shrug and they all fell into another laughing session. The girls continued with their small talks while waiting for their call time to go to the venue.