Chapter 5: Afraid

Yeonjun's POV:

Our day 2 recording would start tomorrow and now we can have our free time so that we can familiarize ourselves with the place and so we get to see the other facilities, so here we are walking around like a bunch of unemployed people, it feels good though no cameras were following us, we can freely be ourselves today.

We were now passing by Cravity who were sitting on the nearby benches huddled together while eating ice cream.

"We already know the whole place"

The little cute boy said, he's Hyeongjun right? The one with the rounded eyes, it's good to see familiar faces too.

"Wonjin hyung is a total snob now"

Kai who was walking beside me suddenly said and he clung onto Soobin's arm and distanced himself from Wonjin, Wonjin from Cravity was a former trainee at BigHit so were friends with him and it seems like he's Kai's target of teasing today.

"I'm not snob it's just because you guys are famous"

He said with a pout making us laugh, we kept on teasing one another pulling the other members into our childish arguments before we continued on our walk, we're not that famous just like what Wonjin said, we still have a long way to go on this race as an idol, a lot of people knows us as 'Bangtan's brother group'. I'm not saying that it is a bad thing but we also want to have our own image, and we don't want to ride on our sunbae's popularity that's why we're working hard so that people would know us as 'TXT'.

"Unnie I also want ice cream"

"Yeddong unnie me too"

"Unnies buy us ice cream"

Five girls went out of the dorm and it seems like they would also spend their time outside, actually all groups are outside and having fun, Cravity were staying at the benches, Verivery were running around playing like a bunch of kids, ATEEZ were at the rooftop, while TREASURE was lying on the grass annoying each other.

"What am I? Your mom?!"

Yeji blurted making the 3 younger girls pout, their maknae line is just as annoying as ours putting them together would surely be chaotic.

"Yes eomma"

Ryujin said in a cute way as she hugged Yeji by her side, why is she acting like a five years old kid?!

"Goodluck hyung Ryujin can be quite childish and playful sometimes"

Beomgyu said while nudging my side, I glanced at the girl and Beomgyu's right she's acting like a kid who keeps on pestering their leader to buy them ice cream, their leader sighed before she nodded.