SMUT.. um

UPDATED ✅

i frantically stood up out the chair and speed walked out the coaches office and through the locker room, grabbing onto kenmas wrist just before he could open the door to the main gym.

"what is it"? he asked.
"how can you just say something like that.. and then leave"? i asked shocked.

"like what? that i want to fuck you"?
he asked back raising a brow.

"well yeah. i mean why would you tell me that"?
"would you rather me keep it a secret"?
"uh- no but, i'm just asking like- i don't understand what you mean". i said panicked.

"you don't know what i mean- when i say i want to fuck you"? kenma asked glaring at me.
he faced me now, and even though we were the same height, it felt like he was towering over me.

"i get that, it's just you seem so quiet, and it's only been like a week since we've met, how can you want that already"?
"well how do you feel"? he asked back.

i looked down at the ground.
how do i feel?
like i want to shove him down my throat and beg for him.

"i feel like i enjoy your company.. a lot". i said.
"you enjoy me"? he asked licking his top teeth.
"yeah". i said nodding.

kenma grabbed my arm and walked me through the locker room, until we reached the back of it, where the lockers hid us from the entrance. the very back, where no one owned these lockers.

just the two of us. alone.

he had my back against a locker. and he stood in front of me, dangerously close.

"do you like this"? he asked.

then he put his hands on my waist and held me against the locker, leaning forward.

no words came out my mouth.

"i'm not really that shy". he said smiling into my ear as he whispered.

he pressed his body against mine, and his hair felt soft on my face and neck.

i reached my arms around and pulled him in for a hug. i didn't know what else to do.
he seemed surprised, but he wrapped his arms around my waist, as i held my arms around his neck.

no one showed me this kind of attention before.

he pushed his body against me completely, and i loved the feeling it gave me.

unexpectedly, i began to feel soft kisses on my neck.
trailing down it, as kenma let his shaky breath out.
i hummed at the feeling, and grabbed onto him tighter not wanting to let go.

we wore the same outfit, and here we were.

kenma pulled away and hurriedly grabbed the hair tie off his wrist.
i guess he really didn't like things getting in the way of what he was doing.

"Can I do it"? i asked, feeling the pressure his body was putting against mine.

he handed me the hair tie with starry eyes.
and i reached my hands up into his hair, i started to tie, but he kept moving trying to kiss my neck.

"don't move". i said yanking at his hair a little deviously.
"ahn". he closed his eyes as his head jerked back.
"fuck you". he said leaning in to kiss my neck harder, starting to bite down.

"ow". i said at the sudden pain.
i yanked his hair again, this time a little harder.
"ahh". he winced and his head pulled back.

"yeah". he moaned. then he aggressively began to suck on my neck, i could feel the marks.
he held on to my waist tighter and started to lift my waist off the locker and slam it down, back against the metal door.