pls help me 💫 find myself

✅✅

with kenma between my legs, and my hands tied up.
there was nothing i could do but watch as he kissed down from my neck to my stomach.

he slipped my legs out the onesie and put it underneath me.
then he kissed down to my naval and watched as i tried not to move.

his hair falling between my thighs tickled, but it also felt so good.

"kenma what if they hear"? i asked worried.
"they won't, because you're gonna be a good girl and stay quiet". he said back as he continued to kiss.

i wanted to run my fingers through his hair.
but i couldn't get my arms free.
he used his hand to tease me through my underwear, and i broke into a cold sweat when i got a glimpse of his exposed member, erect and waiting.

"ken". i whined at his teasing.
"shhh". he smiled at me. i closed my eyes trying not to make any noise as he kissed in between my legs, making me start to breath heavier.

"we have to be quiet". i whispered.
he looked up and me and grinned.
"it's not my problem if we get caught".
with an evil smile, he burrowed his face in between my legs and started to kiss against my entrance. leaving my panties soaking wet and making me move around continuously.

he reached his arm up and grabbed my breast as i panted and wished i could pull on his hair.
"mmm". i started to grind towards his face, needing more. needing to feel more pressure.

"don't rush me". he said with a dominating look on his face, as he grabbed my legs and spread them apart making me gasp.

he grabbed my thighs and ran his hands over and between them.
"i love the way your thighs move".
he smiled and started to lightly slap them watching as the fat on them shook.

it made me feel ugly, but he seemed to like it a lot.
maybe it wasn't so bad.

his eyes were so cat like as his gaze turned from playful to lustful.
he smirked and my stomach got tight.

he put his hand under his mouth... and spit in it.
ugh.
i winced when he slapped my thigh with his own spit. not knowing if i should feel disgusted or extremely turned on.

"mm you just take whatever i give you huh"? he asked cocking his head to the side and puppy frowning at me. mocking me for being so submissive.

"will you take whatever i give you"? he asked softly running his hand up my thigh and starting to play with me.

"ye"- "shh, just nod". he said interrupting me.
i nodded at him and he quickly pulled my underwear down. almost like he couldn't wait another second.

the cold air made me shiver, but his warm hands soothed me again.

he got comfortable and then looked into my eyes, i could feel his warm breath hitting right against my entrance, waiting for any type of contact.

"why don't you tell me what you think tomorrow will be like". he said in all seriousness.
"uh-uh ok... well i think it could be FU-".
kenma stuck his tongue inside me, and slowly started to kiss against me. "it could be what"? he asked looking up.
"fun". i said back.

"ok and"? he said as he faced back down and started to suck my clit while i went red.
"uhA- well i think we could win if we TRY hArd". i gulped realizing how hard it was to concentrate.

he started to eat me out more aggressively and i started to muffle my moans by keeping my mouth closed. "i hope we can WIN, ah- mm and i hope those vip passes are ACTually- ah- ken". i whispered trying to make him calm down.

"okay okay". he said boyishly.
his naked body grabbed all of my attention, it was all i could see.
his member so ready for me, i could tell.

"is this what you want"? he asked as he tapped it against my pussy. "ngh- yeah". i said back.
he gently started to slide it in as i fought myself, trying not to make a sound. knowing better than that.

"mm". he quietly let out his breath as he laid down on top of me, while he started to move inside me with every inch he had.

he put his face into my neck and muffled his moans. they wouldn't stop. "ken, shhh". i said wrapping my legs around him as he thrusted into me deeper.

he started to speed up, but only enough to make us both suppress our squeals. too much would cause noise.

"ah- you're so perfect". he said in my ear as we both tried to stay quiet.
"you're perfect". i said back, not knowing how to tell him i loved him without scaring him.

"agn". i closed my eyes tightly trying to feel everything. living in the moment with him.

"ken i need to hold you". i said suddenly.
kenma understood and quickly reached up to untie my hands. as he turned around to pick up the condom that he brought to the bed.
he put it on with no haste and resumed.

i went right back into paradise as every thrust slipped deep inside of me.

i wanted to scream for him. i wanted to hear him moan.
"ken, i need to hear your voice". i said whining softly, and running my fingers through his hair as he looked at me with such satisfaction.

he leaned close into my ear and whispered his moans. low breaths, and the softest sounds of love. his sudden hitched breaths and low sighs of pleasure filled me.

and as he filled my heart and my body, i silently let myself fall apart for him, while he gave me his all i took it with gratitude.

we came together so silent, but so loud with the way we looked at eachother. knowing this is probably the best sex we could ever have.

and he stayed inside of me for many moments there after. enjoyable, and... something i don't think i could go without ever again.

oaktree-😳