🔎inspector gadget

UPDATED✅

i layed shaking in my bed.
finally feeling my cum run out, as i moaned kenmas name into the darkness of my room.
my fingers still softly playing with my clit as i arched my back trying to ride my orgasm out until the very end.

i thought of kenmas face, him fucking me hard against those lockers, even though people were so close by.
we came together.

i thought of kenma now, fucking me slowly into the bed, gripping the sheets as i held his back.
him hovering over me as he grunted, pushing into me slower and slower until we both cried out to eachother, cumming so intensely.

"ah". i softly moaned.
the house was big, but i couldn't just moan full volume.

my slippery fingers stimulating this buzzing in my core, rubbing cum over my entrance and letting them trail along the sides.

i put my hand down at my side, and let my tired propped up legs finally fall to the bed.

masturbating was so pleasurable until after, when you had to clean and recover from cramped fingers and sore legs.

the odd positions i contracted myself into, and managed to hold while i came, only made my body ache a little after it was all over.

however this pleasant feeling in my vagina was something nice.
i felt serene and peaceful, like i could sit down and work on something important.

just because i got to cum.

*ding

i sighed as i sat up.
looking over at my desktop to see a screen notification appear.
my chat buddy wanted to send me a message.

i rolled my eyes.
maybe i should just ignore it today.
after all i could make up any excuse.

but.. i guess i have been talking to them a while. and ghosting them all of a sudden would be a serious dick move.

i stood up and my back cracked loudly.
i walked over to the computer and sat in my chair.
the bright screen blinding me and lighting up half the room.

it was getting darker earlier, so now even though it was 7pm it was pitch black outside.

i opened the chat room.

-/::-:-:-:-:/-/-:-:-:-:CHAT ROOM-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

nekoma shottie: hey how was school? :)
nintendhoe: it was good

when someone asks that, i just say fine. it's what everyone does.

nekoma shottie: good, that's it? did anything happen with your crush today?

seriously, are they obsessed with me and kenma??
hm.. they seem pretty trust worthy though.
i haven't heard a single rumor about me having a crush, or me and kenma sharing a kiss in the bathroom.

maybe- i can tell them.

nintendhoe: ok no. something big did happen today. something really really big.
nekoma shottie: what is it?
nintendohoe: i LOST MY V-CARD TO KENMA!
he.. omg ok- he fucked me in the boys locker room in the gym. and it was amazing. like really it was the hottest thing ever, we were both moaning and i pulled his hair and he bit me.

i got butterflies typing about it.

kenmas pov:

HER WHAT?!
HER VIRGINITY?!
WHAT THE FUCK.

OH SHIT! i didn't know she was a virgin.
oh my god. i just stuck my dick right in without asking. she didn't even cry or anything.
she just fucked me
right back.

i grabbed at the boner pressing through my joggers.
fuck- her typing about it makes me horny.

seeing her say how much she enjoyed it. it really turns me on.

nintendhoe: and i loved when i pulled his hair and he started cursing under his breath and being aggressive, and he also came on my back. and his dick is so big, it filled me up.

nekoma shottie : omg, that's so crazy. i can't believe you two actually did stuff.

nintendhoe: but don't tell anyone. because he'll get mad at me.

nekoma shottie: i won't tell anyone. but im sure kenma wouldn't get mad at you.

nintendhoe: no he would. he's kind of closed off. you don't know him. he'd probably be mad that i told someone about what happened. so just don't say anything.

nekoma shottie: okay i won't.
////////

it made me feel a little weird that she thought i'd be mean about it or something.
honestly people annoy me.
but even if the entire school knew that we had sex, i wouldn't care.

she's beautiful, and funny.
honestly
people might be jealous of me.

me and y/n chatted for a few more minutes, and then i said goodbye as the mystery boy.

i should really get her number for real tommorow.
then i wouldn't have to say goodbye so soon, cause she would want to stay up with me if she knew it was me on the line.

oaktree- i know this chapter is a tiny bit short. but i'm literally so tired. it's 2 am for me.
and i was going to just write tomorrow or something but i know a lot of you can't sleep sometimes. and trying to do a little to help, i could atleast give you something to read for a little bit and help pass the time.

sweet dreams. 💜🤍 oaktree. see you back here tommorow?

MESSAGE: I'm back here to this story so that I can spread the message of my new story. It's a crossover between several animes like you've never seen before.