Twin

UPDATED✅

in fourth period, i sat by kenma as we discussed the importance of having a cause and effect present in your writing with our table partner.

but instead of that, i needed answers to my own questions. "k-kenma, do you like me"? i asked out of the blue. kenma put his pencil down and side eyed me. "what do you think". he replied.

"i don't know". i whispered turning red.
"i usually don't like people touching me, but for some reason i like it when you do, so i suppose i do like you". he said putting his elbow on the table and holding up his head.

my face flushed. "oh-um". i didn't know what to say.
i still felt weird about what happened in the bathroom. i could still taste cum in my mouth, i could still hear his moaning in my ear.
it gave me butterflies.

"i should be asking you". he said staring me down.
"do i like you"? i asked surprised.
he nodded.
"well... of course". i said looking away.

he picked his pencil back up.
"then why are you worrying about it so much"? he asked starting to write on his sheet.

that was a good question.
i don't know.

we worked on our assignments and said goodbye when the bell rang.

i walked to the girls gym confused and jittery.
i was actually really excited that i'd gotten to touch him, and.. taste him i guess.

i'd been thinking about what it would be like to do that with him. next time, i would like to maybe put it in my mouth. i wonder what face he would make, i wonder what sound he would make. how he would react.

i opened the gym door and walked in.

the girls were all standing to my surprise.
as i walked in the coach started an announcement.
"i'll repeat myself for those of you who just got here, i have a meeting to attend in a few minutes, so i'll be leaving you in the hands of the boys coach".

my heart nearly stopped beating.
but that means we will be in the volleyball boys class.
so that was the special activity she was talking about.

the coach walked us to the boys gym and when we entered we saw all the volleyball boys practicing in their uniforms.

the coach tried to keep us quiet, but i could hear girls gossiping about the "hot captain". And how they wanted to date the players.

the male coach blew his whistle, and the volleyball boys stoped playing and all wiped the sweat off their faces.

looking ahead, i could see kenma.
coming down from jumping above the net, he looked amazing. and his hair was put up too, just like how he did when he kissed me.

our coach left suddenly, scooting passed the girls and rushing out to her meeting.
as the male coach approached us and pointed to me.

my eyes went wide. what?! why was he pointing at me. i noticed the other girls seemed confused as well.

"you, young lady. i'm sorry, but in the boys gym there are no sports bras allowed, i'm sure you understand".

my face went red. SHIT! i should have remembered.
and i was the only one wearing a sports bra today.
i guess everyone else suspected this.

"i don't have a change of gym clothes, but i can sit out". i said timidly.

"nonsense. KUROO! TAKE HER TO THE LOCKERROOM AND GET HER SOMETHING"!
the coach yelled.

i heard girls gasp as kuroo walked over and grabbed my wrist, pulling me away from the group.
okay wow, yeah people were talking about me.

the coach started to talk to the group as kuroo smiled down at me.
i got nervous, what was he thinking?
was it about how he saw me and kenma kissing earlier?
i hope not.

walking into the locker room, i saw benches and lockers all throughout.

kuroo took me around the corner and we stopped at a locker with a cat sticker on it.
kuroo started to do the combination and when he opened it, i saw a jersey hanging from the inside.

he grabbed it and i saw a big number five on the front and back of it.
"here". he said handing it to me.

it didn't match the number one on his jersey, so... "this is kenmas extra jersey, looks like you two can match today". he said smiling.

oh my god i'm gonna faint.

so this is kenmas locker.

"are you sure he won't mind"? i asked freaking out.
"not at all". he said back already walking away from me.
"come on, i gotta be out there. im the captain remember"?

i rolled my eyes.
then i awkwardly lifted my arms up and slid the jersey over my sports bra.

"It looks like I'm not wearing pants ". i whined.
kuroo sighed and opened the locker again, grabbing kenmas spare pair of shorts and handing them to me.

without thinking i slid my shorts off and slipped the longer black ones on.
"why didn't you do that in the bathroom"!? kuroo complained.

"sorry". i said already walking passed him.
"you're lucky kenma and you are both small". he said behind me as my stomach turned.

when we walked out into the gym.
the silence was so loud.
the coach had the volleyball boys lined up facing a line of the gym girls from class.

they all turned their heads to see me standing in kenmas outfit, i quickly found kenmas face.
he was blushing and he started to smile.

the girls looked envious but i think that's just because i was with kuroo.

the boys on the team watched as i got into the line of girls, with the jersey hanging and the shorts being a bit loose on me.

"you missed instruction. i'm coach nekomata, and today each boy will choose a girl to partner with and learn some simple volleyball moves, if you aren't picked. then you will partner with another girl from your class and just follow what you see".

i nodded and blushed as girls looked me up and down in the uniform.

"i feel bad for whoever doesn't get picked". two girls whispered beside me.
"yeah plus it's supposed to be 8 girls chosen, but kenma never wants to partner". her friend responded.

well that made me nervous.

coach nekomata clapped his hands.
and kuroo immediately stepped forward and picked some blonde haired girl that squealed to her friends.

it went down the line as the chosen girl excitedly went to their player.

until only kenma remained.
and girls sulked knowing he didn't want to partner.

even the coach kind of ignored asking him, until kenma spoke up himself.

"i'll choose you y/n".
he said stepping up and pulling me forward with him.

the girls gasped at his sudden change of heart. and the coach's eyes slightly widened.
"well then". he said.

"that's that". the coach clapped and kenma stared at me.

"you look adorable". he whispered.
"what no". i said hiding my face.

i looked at him to see him smiling.
geez he looked hot.

"i guess we're partners". i said.
"i guess so". he said turning around and walking with the other players to grab a ball.

oaktree- GUSY i'm sorry if there's mistakes i'm gonna. get caught omg