idk what a title is anymore

UPDATED✅

walking into the front area of the school, i caught several glances, from both boys and girls.
my heart was beating out of my chest and i did my best to keep my composure.

i tried to appear normal enough to where no one would single me out as the new kid automatically. all the while inside i was dying to be somewhere where no one could see me. it was a lot of pressure being around people again.

"damn look at the ass". some boy murmured with a fist over his mouth, as his friends laughed and cheered him on to come and talk to me. i forgot how annoying high school boys actually are.
they will try to fuck any moving thing.

i walked faster, wanting to avoid being talked to by that kid.

i didn't look anyone in the eyes really, but i could see them staring. all of them seemed to be staring right at me, even though most of them probably didn't even notice. It just felt like the world was watching.

i walked down a side hallway where people were standing and talking by lockers.
i walked, trying to figure out who could be a potential friend.

looking over peoples faces and trying to evaluate the way they stood, the way they laughed with one another, how they were dressed, if they were overly loud or energetic. i did this to make sure i could fall in with the right group of friends, because honestly... sometimes choosing the wrong friends puts you at the bottom of the chain immediately.

i came across the doors to the library, it seemed way quieter in there.
i decided to just hunt for a friend in my class before lunch, and then bam, instant lunch buddy.

i flung open the library doors, and saw a few students reading together, some using computers and others talking with the librarian.

actually, i guess i did have a reason to be in here after all.

i walked over to one of the librarians who was checking the date on a book in her hands. and i cleared my throat so she would look at me.

"how can i help you"? she asked warmly.
"hi, my old school said they would give you guys an id picture of me, and i was emailed that my id would be waiting in the library for me on the first day".

she smiled and nodded. "i'll go check on that for you, what's your name sweetie".
her voice was so sweet, she was the first person in this school that made me feel cared for today.

"my name is y/n". i said returning the same warmth in my voice. "lovely, give me a few minutes"? she asked. i nodded again and walked away.

i guess i can look through the books.

this school had a huge library.
the shelves were tall, and the rows extended front to back, running across the entire length of the library, if you entered an aisle.
you might want to be sure that's the one you want to walk down, considering once your in the middle it's a little bit of a inconvenience to walk all the way around to the next one over.

i instinctively knew where to go, the g section.
for gaming, and game developer books.
to get inside the mind of a video game developer was truly something.
i loved reading about them almost as much as playing their games.

i walked down the long narrow aisle, focused on finding which title stood out to me the most.

as i glanced over the book spines, walking down the aisle at the same time, i spotted two alluring eyes peering at me from the other side of the shelf.

But as soon as i had seen them, they were gone.
but they were almost engraved into my memory in less than a second.
two hazel, big and bright eyes, cat shaped and focused on me as i walked by. as soon as i realized i was being looked at, the eyes disappeared and i kept walking like i hadn't seen them.

that was creepy.

i didn't find anything on this aisle. so i decided to go to the next one over and see who had been glaring at me.

when i peeked down the aisle, there was no one there. i even checked the few beside it, trying to catch whoever it could have been. but there was no one close enough. they must have left immediately after i'd seen them.

"y/n i have your id". the librarian spoke from the front. i adjusted my backpack on my shoulders and walked back to the front of the library. thanking the lady as she handed me my id, which i stuffed into my backpack. no one needs to see my awful photo.

i waved at the nice lady as i walked back out the double glass doors and listened to the bell ring.

i pulled out my phone and it read 8:30.
i didn't even get to talk to anyone but oh well.
i then pulled out my shedule and saw that my first class was in p215.

a class in the back of the school, and it looked like the first class i had was history.
with a man named mr sato .

i put my shedule and phone back into my pocket and started to walk down the hallway to find the room.

i ended up walking up a flight of stairs, that's not something i was going to look forward to everyday.

when i reached the room, i was hit with the memory that i was the only new student in the class, it wasn't the first day for everyone, only me.

i walked in as i caught stares and whispers.
"good evening". a man said stepping in front of me and startling me.

"oh uh hi.. mr sato?". i asked.
he smiled. "that's me". he said as he put his hand out.

i stood confused. "your shedule young lady".
my eyes went wide as i realized. "oh sorry". i said taking it out and handing it to him for him to inspect.

he verified i was in the right class and sent me to sit at a 4 person table.

the only other person sitting at it, across from me was some boy with headphones on, it didn't look like he took much interest in me at all.

and my adrenaline started to die down since no one was talking about me anymore.

just as the tardy bell rang, the door swung open and... kuroo, was his name?
kuroo walked in.

running a hand through his hair and sitting down NEXT TO ME. not noticing i was there.
he was on his phone again.
oaktree-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's all. bye.