does kuroo have 3 balls?

UPDATED ✅

after saying goodbye to kenma with a hug that he pulled me into, and a kiss on the forehead.
i went around the block in silence.

i don't know what it is about him, but it really makes me question whether or not i'm okay in the head.
i mean he drives me crazy.

the more i thought about him, the more i couldn't wait to throw my pants off and release myself thinking about him again.
it was guilty, but in the moment it felt like the best feeling on the planet.

the way i had to stop myself from screaming as cum poured out onto my fingers- every- time.
the way my bed shook when i held my breath and tried to muffle my moans, the way kenmas lips on my mine is all that kept me going for more.

i was getting tunnel vision from thinking so hard, and had to remind myself that i was actually driving the car.

i pulled up to the house and quickly ran inside.
my dad was in his office and my mom was napping.
so i went straight to my room and threw my bag off my shoulder.

i jumped online.
hm- mystery boy had only just texted me 8 minutes ago. i wonder what took him so long today.
but lucky for me, since i wasn't home.

-:-:-:-:-:/-/-:-:://-/:-::-CHAT ROOM-:-:-:-:-:-::-

nekoma shottie: hey how was your day.
nintendhoe: it was great, and i'm so glad our schedules magically lined up, because i actually wasnt home and i thought i had kept you waiting.

nekoma shottie: oh no, it's chill.

nintendhoe: oh great, also !!!!!!!! i went to kenmas house today!
/////

i excitedly texted him all about it, and how i had seen the condoms in the cabinet, and what i thought it meant.

all the while in the back of my head thinking about how kenma coincidentally got what he would say exactly right. "it's chill".
i mean it must have been a coincidence but still- i'd never heard kenma say that, or nekoma shottie text that, yet they both say it on the same day.

i wanted to think i found out his identity, but i just couldn't keep the idea that even after sex kenma still wouldn't tell me it was him.
that's too unlikely.

so i let it go.
-:-:-:-:-::://///-:::-:-:-//:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

the next day of school went by quickly, with kenma looking as hot as usual.

and ended with kuroo begging me to take the two of them home since the bus was such a pain, i agreed since we live in the same neighborhood that i could drive them home, but getting to school they were on their own.

and now again i sat on the floor playing another round with kenma.

"here let's use these". kenma said reaching over to grab two headsets off his desk.
we put them on and an entire group of boys spoke to kenma, while i listened to how casual he was with them.
they must have played for a while now.

"they live in america". kenma said covering his mic.
i smiled- ohh americans.

"hello". i said suddenly.
the boys screamed into the mic.
"who's THAT?? kenma you've got a girl over- OH SHIT! they're fucking. KENMA ARE YOU FUCKING HER?! send titties!". the chat was going wild.

kenma slightly laughed.
"that's y/n". he said.
"nice to meet you". i said into the mic as the game started.

"is he FUCKING you"! a male voice said prominently. i exhaled trying not to laugh.
uhhhh.
"yeah". kenma said nodding into his mic.
my eyes went wide with embarrassment.
"it's not like you'll see them". he whispered.
i nodded watching him.

"well yeah". i said too.
"OHH SHIT KENMA YOURE THE MAN"!!
"KENMA was it good though"?
they asked.
i stayed silent.
"yeah pretty good". he responded making me tremble.

"wait! wait wait wait". a boy said making all the others go silent.
"but the real question is.. did she make you moan"?
"AHHH YEAH that's a good one"! the other boys exclaimed.

i was red all over. and somehow me and kenma were still playing the game with the team.

"not that time cause we had to keep quiet, but next time for sure". he said.
i internally combusted.
in other words- my pussy is: t h r o b b i n g.

"oh so there's a next time"!? the boys screamed.
"i bet so". kenma said side eyeing me.
"i don't know ask her". he followed.

"IS THERE A NEXT TIME"?! the boys all screamed at once.

i smiled into the mic.
"yeah... i bet so". i said copying kenma.

he stopped moving his character and put his hand on my thigh briefly.

"OHHH SHIT KENMA"! they screamed.
they sure were good hype men.

kenma moved his hand quickly up my thigh, and before i knew it he had unbuttoned my pants and put his warm hand into my underwear.

ah- "wait". i whispered looking back at kuroo facing the wall and scrolling his phone.
i thought he was about to try and finger me.

but he just made me tighten up as he slid his finger against my wet entrance and brought his hand back out.

"yeah i know she's telling the truth". he said as i quickly buttoned my pants back.

kuroo turned to face us.
"you talking to the boys"? he asked.
kenma nodded.
"what are you guys talking about, next time? am i invited"? he asked.

my eyes went wide. *record scratch.
"uh no". kenma said squinting.

"and what do you mean keep quiet, what we're you guys even tal-" kuroo shut himself up and stood up off the bed.

"i am- going to my house. i don't want to ever hear any of those words again". he said walking out and throwing up a peace sign.

"HELLO"! the boys yelled into the mic.
making kenma start playing again.
"sorry". he said.

here we were playing video games- that's pretty normal.

alone.

oaktree- let's talk about sex ba-by.
let's talk about YOU and ME
let's talk about all the good things and the bad things
that- may- be
let's talk ABOUT sex
let'stalkaboutsex
badadadaad
let's talk about sex!

foreshadowing??? idk 😏