receptionist

UPDATED✅

my heart raced as i pulled into a parking spot, the school standing in front of me in all its glory.
nekoma high school.

i stopped the engine, and took a deep breathe. my heart was racing, I wonder what everyone will think of me, it's weird being the new kid at school.

i grabbed my backpack from the passengers seat.
as i stepped out, i caught a few glimpses and tried to keep my head low.
i closed the car door a little too hard, and locked it.

i walked onto the sidewalk along other students and tried my best to feel at peace... blending in and calming down.

as i reached the front door to the school, i became even more nervous seeing giant, noisy crowds of students all gathered at the front on the school, waiting for the bell to ring.

i took another deep breath as i swung open the first set of double doors. in this area, there was a door to the front office, and then ahead were another pair of glass doors to enter the front of the school.

i moved to the side and swung open the front office door. feeling completely embarrassed when i realized how dead silent it was in there.

here i was standing in the door frame, and the receptionist stared me up and down.

i quieted my presence even more, and walked towards the desk.
the lady gave me a half smile and then sighed looking down at her computer.

i guess she didn't plan on helping any new students today. "name"? she asked with a harshness in her tone that made me feel like i was in trouble.

"y/n". i said back.
"okay do you need a shedule"? she asked.
i nodded. "use your words". she said aggressively.
i was taken aback, and almost started to stutter.

"uh- um yes please". i said. my little sense of self confidence leaving my body all at once.

"when it prints from that copier go and grab it". she said as the phone started to ring.
i nodded awkwardly and then stepped to the side as she picked up the phone.

"how can i help you"? she asked with a dull manner.
i pulled out my phone, 35 minutes until class started.
maybe i could find someone to talk to quickly, so that i wouldn't eat lunch alone.

i heard the office door click, and turned my head to see a boy swinging it open.
he was tall, slender but well built, he had rough hair but somehow it looked good on him, he wore a red track jacket over a black shirt, and black pants.

he had his backpack slung on one shoulder, and he stared at his phone as he walked passed me, he smelled good.

who was that boy?
he sure was sexy as hell.
and he didn't even give me a glance.

"what do you want today kuroo"? the receptionist asked smacking her lips as she hung up the phone.
was she done with the call, or did she just hang up on someone?

so kuroo was his name... ok.

"come on ms g, don't be so cold". he said leaning forward on the counter, his two canine teeth were really sharp, i couldn't help but stare when he opened his mouth, he looked like a wolf.

and his voice was so- weird.
it was deep like a boy, but he talked in a flirty tone.
who does that? not to a front desk lady especially.

he must be that type of boy, the type that flirts a lot.

"are you gonna grab your paper or what"?
the lady said snapping at me as i stopped zoning out.
i felt attacked.

i turned to walk up and grab my paper out the printer on the side of the desk. and as i did this kuroo boy started speaking to me.

"you new"? he asked.
i grabbed my shedule and turned around looking him in the eyes, "uh- yeah". i said standing up straight.

he smiled and i got nervous butterflies in my stomach, my first 5 minutes at school and i think i already had a crush.

"i'm kuroo". he said reaching out his hand.
i stared at it until i realized he wanted to shake hands. oh snap- i reached out my hand and smiled back trying my best not to seem weird.

"i'm y/n". i replied.

"cute name". he said pulling back his hand and grabbing a slip of paper from the receptionist.

"thank you". i said as he turned and walked out of the side door into the main area of the school. 
before the door shut all the way i heard loud voices and yelling, then as the door shut it went silent again.

"sound proof wow". i said to the receptionist smiling.
she didn't smile back and instead looked down at her computer muttering under her breath.

ok...

i folded my shedule and slipped it in my back pocket with my phone, then mentally prepared to be seen again. and walked out the front office.

oaktree- front office ladys are usually the biggest bitches ever. lmao.
but sometimes they're  so cool so- you never know.

also kuroo is giving me very much.. pls f me in the bathroom immediately- energy. 💃🏽😭😩
WAHHHH KITTY KUROOOO!!!!!

cant wait to update!!!