um- lipgloss?

UPDATED✅

as i hurried out the shower, dripping wet with a towel wrapped over my shoulders, i stepped out of my bathroom and back into my room.

i shivered as i tucked under the towel to put on my underwear, the cold air in my room felt unbearable compared to the warm water.

i put on a matching black underwear set, and started to let myself air dry as i used the towel to wrap my hair.

going back into the bathroom i applied lotion and deodorant, smelling my arms to make sure i smelled fresh.

walking back into my room i opened my closet to find a shirt, what should i choose?
should i display myself as the sexy girl?
the quiet and cute type?
how about emo?

i sighed to myself.
i could never pull that off, my personality didn't match it.

i didn't want to seem shy on my first day, i wanted to seem approachable and sweet, while also maintaining a certain attitude about me that wouldn't invite trouble my way.
that's the way i saw the popular girls at my old school.

they weren't so much sexy, as they were really nice and attractive personality wise.

i pulled out a black shirt, and took a pair of blue jeans off a hanger. then i grabbed my vans tennis shoes and a pair of socks out my drawer.
(No more comments about uniform. I'm too lazy to go through every clothes description and change it)

i walked to my bed holding everything and sat down, rushing to get ready so i had time to do some light makeup.

i slipped on the jeans, and then the shirt.
squirming to get the clothes over my freshly showered body, it was a struggle to say the least.

then i bent down, feeling the pressure of the tight pants cave into the fat on my stomach.
i grabbed at it, sitting in that gaming chair takes a toll on my body.
whatever i'm sexy anyways.

i slid my socks on one by one and then my shoes, tying the laces tight with a double knot.

then i stood up taking the towel off my head, tossing it to the floor and speed walking back into my bathroom. i brushed through my hair, putting products and decided to wear it in a high ponytail.

i looked in the mirror and noticed the dark circles under my eyes from staying up every night.
i definitely should get some healthier habits.

i started to do some natural makeup, covering up blotches on my skin and putting on blush to distract from the blankness of my face.

then i put on some mascara, a pair of diamond earrings my dad had recently bought me, and a thin gold necklace that said my name.

I guess...i was ready for my first day.

i left the bathroom, grabbing my backpack and my phone (which i slipped in my back pocket) from my room

i walked down the hall and into the kitchen to greet my mother who was already making breakfast for my dad.

"what time is it honey, where are you going"? she asked. i smiled. "mom, it's my first day of school remember"?  she giggled and put her hand to her forehead. "that's today? i had forgotten".

i walked over to her and gave her a hug.
"so short". i whispered. she tried to jab me in the stomach but i moved away just in time.
"too slow". i said sticking my tongue out as she grinned.

"would you like me to drive you"? she asked turning back to face the stove.
"no thanks, i'll drive myself". i said excitedly, one thing i loved the most about our new found wealth,
was the fact i had my own car, and not just any car, a matte black A-class mercedes.
my dream car.

i've had it for a few months now, but i'd never gotten to show it off on account that i didn't have any real life friends.
only online ones.

"i should get going". i said already heading towards the door.
"don't you want breakfast"? she asked.
"i'm not really hungry, i'll just get a coffee on my way". i replied.

"okay". she agreed as i reached the front door and grabbed my keys off the key rack.

i walked out, closing the door behind me and walking into the driveway.
/////////////////////////////

i had been driving for about 10 minutes, listening to this American singer that people
Loved. Doja cat? She was really good.

i saw the coffee shop in the distance, the drive thru wasn't too busy, and there was still 40
minutes until school actually started.
i just wanted to get there early to scope out the place.

nekoma was only about 5 minutes from here.
if i didn't have a car, i could probably walk it in 30 minutes or so.

i turned into the parking lot of the shop,
and pulled into the drivethru.

after placing my order, i waited patiently as the line moved.

eventually, i made my way to the window and paid the cashier, she seemed almost the same age as me, maybe slightly older.

she handed me my coffee and then leaned forward a bit like she was going to talk to me.

"i promise you we have all been there before, and i mean this in the nicest way possible, school is a cruel place and i just.. uh- we seem the same age and i thought i should tell you that you might want to maybe put on some lipgloss, or maybe some um.. chapstick... not to be rude at all- just trying to uh".

i reached my finger up to touch my lips. they were so dry and cracking it felt like broken glass.... the coffee shop girl just told me my lips are dry.

i smiled and cleared my throat embarrassed as fuck.

"uh- t-thank you". i said before immediately pushing the gas and driving away.

oh my god. that was the most embarrassing thing ever. like- i'm glad she said something. but just why me? why today?

i reached into the holder next to me, grabbing lipgloss and smearing it on resentfully.
laughing at myself and then feeling even more embarrassed.

oaktree- that's the most embarrassing thing ever. for someone to point out something and then your just there being like. should i fix it now?
💀😭

anyways, you're almost at nekoma so listen 🧏🏽‍♀️ go get some hoes.