curry in my p*ssy AJAJSKDK

UPDATED✅

after we delivered the papers to the correct teacher.
we went back to the front office, where we now all sat in the back room talking, i was so happy to still have an entire hour with these two. and THEN lunch right after that. not to mention even having fourth period with kenma.

it was actually the best shedule i could possibly ask for. even if i had to sacrifice fifth period as being p.e.

"i'm bored". kuroo said flinging his head back in his chair. "say something interesting". he said now popping back up to look at me.

i sat across from kenma and kuroo, but even though the table was long, it was fairly thin in terms of width, so i was actually quite close to the two.

"something". i said back smiling.
"you know what i meant"! kuroo said hitting the table.

"your mom". i said back, wanting to make my own mom joke. kenma snickered.
"oh yeah, is it funny? y/n why don't you tell us again about how you want to fuck kenma". he said grinning.

my face started to glow pink.
"i didn't mean it like that". i said pouting.
"then what did you mean it like"? he asked.
kenma rolled his eyes.
"i just meant like.. i don't know - like if he wanted". i was stuttering and i put my hand on my arm.

"if he wanted to, then he could"? kuroo asked with a sly tone patting kenma on the back.
"i guess". i said blowing a piece of hair out of my face as the two of them looked at me shocked.

"in what position"? kenma asked with his cat eyes glaring at me as he leaned down to look at me closer.
now my heart was really racing.
"wha-". i said not understanding, the blood rushing to my head.

"personally i prefer, in my gaming chair while you try to beat my high score". he said looking at the ceiling. kuroo started laughing.

"i don't know". i said red and shaky.
"embarrassed"? kenma asked smiling.
"what"? i asked back.
"grab the stamps, kuroo lets finish the papers".
"alright". kuroo responded standing up to grab them.

i was at a loss for words.

*ding.

finally the bell rang and we all stood up stretching our arms.
"finally it's lunch"! i exclaimed grabbing my bag.
"our you eating with us"? kenma asked coming to stand next to me as kuroo packed his bag.
i nodded. "if that's ok"? i asked.
kenma smiled. "yeah".

we all headed off.
"kuroo has to get his lunch from the cafeteria, will you come with us"? kenma asked as we walked through a crowded hallway.
"sure". i responded as we followed behind kuroo.

a few times the backs of me and kenmas hands accidentally touched. and my stomach was getting twisted.

when we reached the cafeteria and got into line, i exhaled surprised i hadn't passed out from how much i was hyperventilating.
i couldn't stop thinking about kenma, he wasn't shy at all. he was just quietly thinking like every other boy. i wonder if he would really do that stuff with me... i wonder if he wants to- right now.

i took a quick glance down at his joggers to catch if he had a boner or not but i didn't see anything.
he must not be as sensitive as me.

i wanted to laugh out loud, and then i don't know- hug him and take him somewhere private.
i put my hand on my forehead.
these thoughts would be the death of me.

"the line is moving so slow today". kuroo said looking around.
"can we just go up already, i'm so hungry". kenma said squinting at the harsh overhead lights.

"whatever just leave me to die". kuroo said dramatically. "thanks". kenma responded grabbing my wrist and leaving the line.

he let me go and we started walking.
my wrist felt warm because he touched it.
my brain was melting.