Chapter 38

Bella POV

After a rough time at the hospital weeks went by. Some days better than others it was finally time for me to go home.

I packed what I had. Which wasn't much and sat on my bed patiently waiting for Nash to finish with the paper work. Matt had flew home to visit with family and a we were currently facetiming. Well I think me and his dog burnie were because I didn't see Matt any where in the camera. I laughed and just talked to his dog until he came back.

"Bella you should fly down here and chill with me and fam" he said trying to be all cool by saying fam.

I laughed. "I want to but I'm really not in the mood to sit on a plane. I just wanna go home and sleep in my own bed" he pretended to be mad but failed after a few minutes.

Nash walked into the room.

"Let's go" he said picking up one of my small bags. I said goodbye to Matt and promised I would call him later.

I hopped in the front seat. Nash was very quiet so I tried to start conversations but he kept blowing me off.

"Did I do something?" I asked.

"What?" He asked confused but avoided the question.

"Nevermind" I said and played on my phone.

I got a text from Shawn saying "heard you just got out, sorry I can't be there stuck in Canada. I'm flying down next week. See you then love and miss you😘"

I smiled at the text. I haven't heard from Shawn in a while and it made me smile that he took the time to text me. I replied quicker then I should have and scrolled though Instagram. I came across Taylor's account and noticed he hasn't posted for a long time.

"How's Taylor?" I asked Nash.

"No ones heard from him." He said blandly.

"Is he okay?" I asked trying not to let the worry show in my voice.

"He hasn't returned anyone's calls or text" he said but didn't look at me.

I clicked on Taylor's contact and texted him "hey" i clicked send and instantly he replied with how are you.

I had a confused look on my face because why was he ignoring everyone else's text.

I didn't know what to say so I simply said

"Can I call you later" and he said yes.

I don't even know. I feel like it would be good to talk to Taylor.

We arrived home. Nash grabbed my bags and went inside. I walked in after him and looks around. I missed being home. All of sudden I say Ryder Nick and my mom in the kitchen. I stopped.

"What?" I said Quietly under my breath.

"I know come on" Nash said dragging me upstairs.

He shoved me in his room and slammed the door.

"Why is he here!?" I yelled my eyes filled with tears. "I thought mom would get rid of him?"

"I know Bella." Nash said. He sat down next to me on the bed. He hugged me.

"Get him out" I said crying into Nash's chest. "Please" I whispered.

"I can't" he said. He wiped my tears. "Please don't cry" he said. "I wish I could fix this but I can't"

"I know" I said wiping the tears.

"You wanna go into your room and get some sleep?" He asked.

"I'm scared" I said looking down.

"That's it" Nash mumbled and whipped open the door and stormed downstairs.

"Wait!" I yelled running after him.

Nash stormed down stairs into the kitchen. I followed behind him. He walked up to nick grabbed him by the collar and nailed him right in the face.

"What the-" he yelled trying to get off the floor.

"Get out of our house." He said completely calm now.

"Nash!" My mom yelled pushing him away from Nick.

"You get out!" Nick yelled.

"It's not your house!" Nash said looking to my mom for back up.

"Maybe that's a good idea." She said to Nash.

"What?" He said shocked.

"Maybe you should leave." She said quietly.

"Fine!" Nash said storming upstairs.

"Are you serious?!" I yelled. Nick grabbed my shoulder as I tried to walk away and shoved me to the ground. Tears fell from my face.

"Mom?" I said looked at her to defend me. But she simply looked away. I got up and went upstairs after Nash. Crying and holding my shoulder.

I walked into his room and saw him packing. "I'm leaving" he said throwing almost everything into a suitcase.

"I'm leaving too" I said. He turned around.

"Bella I can't pull you away from them. They are your family." He said looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"He hit me again" I said embarrassed. His fist clenched.

"You are my family." I said hugging him.

"Go pack" he said and I walked to my room.

I need to just get a way.

Sorry it's been so long, I'm back!