Chapter 25

Matt POV

What is up with Bella? I get it she she doesn't like Jess but it isn't like her to make someone cry.

I am just overly pissed at her right now. She shouldn't get mad that I'm hanging out with Jess. Bella was the one who wanted to end it. Sure I don't have any actually feelings or Jess but were just hanging out as friends.

Bella ran off and it looked like she was crying but i should probably comfort Jess right now.

"Explained to me what happened?" I said kindly.

"It's over with." Jess said no long crying.

"But you were just upset a minute ago?" I said confused in how she could be perfectly fine now.

"I'm fine now." She said pulling out her phone and playing on it.

"Is Bella okay?" I asked. Shit. Why do I always bring up Bella.

"I don't know." She said then paused. "Why do you care?" She said rudely.

"I was just wondering." I snapped back.

"Whatever I'm gonna go talk to carte." She stood up and walked away.

"Good go bother him." I mumbled but she didn't hear me.

Maybe I should go check on Bella I thought but before I could make a decision I saw about 5 of the guys sprinting toward the bathroom.

I ran over. "What happened?" I asked Jess who was just standing there.

"I think Bella like hit her head or something I don't know and I don't care." She laughed and walked away.

"What!? I screamed and ran over to jack j.

"What's going on?" My head was spinning with all these things that could have happened to Bella.