Chapter 27

Nash POV

After a awful ride we finally arrived at the hospital. Bella was taken away to a part where I wasn't allowed to go. I slowly walked to the waiting room. My hands shaking. She has to be okay. She has to. There is no way she can't be okay.

I turned the corner to the waiting room and saw Taylor Cameron and Hayes all of there phones. They didn't notice me. Cameron's eyes ere bloodshot Taylor hands were bruised and Hayes looked sick.

"Hey" I said walking over and sitting next to Cam. They all gave a small smile but no one said anything.

"Did she wake up?" Hayes asked his eyes big. I shook my head.

"She has to wake up." I said softly.

"I'm scared, what if she doesn't" Hayes admitted.

"She had to!" I yelled. Hayes flinched. "I'm sorry" I apologized. I couldn't even function right now. We all sat in silence for around five minutes until we saw carter and Aaron walk in.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you had to finish up the show?" Can asked as they sat down.

"Matt got rushed here too." Carter said quietly. We all gave each other confused look.

"What happened to Matt?" Taylor asked.

"I'm not really sure but I think he saw Bella passed out and then passed out himself.

"Poor kid" Cam said shaking his head.

"He should be fine" Aaron said trying to calm everyone down.

"What if they both aren't fine?" Hayes asked tearing up.

"Just relax" I said becuase honestly if something happened to either of them I don't really know what I would do.

"I need the family if Bella grier?" A doctor asked. All six of us ran towards him.

"I'm afraid she hasn't woke up yet." He said. My heart dropped.

It's short but whatever