Chapter 28

A BIG SHOUTOUT TO @shawnsfavbae for leaving me the best messages ❤️

Nash POV

"She has to wake up though. Right?" I asked scared to know the answer. I can't imagine the pain of loosing my sister. She means so much to me.

"We aren't sure" the doctor said and walked away clearly not wanting to see my reaction.

"I need to take a walk" I said clutching my head tears filled my vision. I felt sick to my stomach but at the same time my stomach felt empty.

"I will come with you" cam said grasping my arm. He could tell I didn't feel right. We got out to the parking lot. I slowly sat on the curb. We sat in silence for a minute .

"Cam I don't know what to do." I admitted. I could feel tears swelling up in my eyes.

"Bro, you just gotta relax. She will wake up. Bella's a fighter." Cam said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

I'm not sure if he was crying because I was crying it because he knew Bella wasn't gonna be okay.

"I'm her big brother. I'm supposed to be the one to protect her but lately I haven't." I said now fully crying to were I could barley see Cameron.

"Don't for one minute tell me you are not a good brother. Bella and Hayes are lucky to have a brother that cares about them and they both know you care. But right now you gotta be strong for Hayes and Bella." He said I hugged him.

"Cameron. I want myself to say it's okay Bella will be okay. But deep down there is a little part of me saying that she won't be okay."

"Thank you" I said

"For what?" He asked slightly laughing.

"For always being there for me. No matter what has happened you always know what to say." I said and I truly meant it. Cameron is like my brother and he is the reason I'm not on the floor crying like a baby.

"I will always be here for you bro" he said pulling me into another hug. When we started to pull away we heard

"Cash is so real" we both turned and saw Taylor standing there smiling. He came and sat next to us.

We sat there for a moment with no one saying anything until I broke the silence. "Taylor?" He turned to me.

"Are you in love with my sister?" I asked. I have wanted to know this answer for a while now.

"I think so" he said looking down with a small smile on his face.

"Is she gonna be okay?" He asked turning to me. His eyes were big. Full of hope. Like a little kid. I didn't want to be the person to break his hope. But someone had too.

"Probably not" I said quietly.

I tried to make this one longer