Chapter 8

Bella POV

I woke up with Hayes on top of me. I laughed and tried to push him off. But then I realized he wasn't sleeping, I heard him laughing. He was purposely sitting on top of me.

"Hayes let's go get breakfast I'm starving!" I said laughing and he finally got off of me.

We walked down stairs and I saw Nash. I thought he was sleeping but as I got over I saw he wasn't sleeping. I heard sniffles coming from him but I couldn't see him because his back was faced towards me.

"Nash?" I whispered. I don't know why I whispered. Perhaps I was scared because Nash was always strong. Even in his worst times Nash stayed strong.

"Nash?" I whispered again.

"I'm..im so sorry.." He said in a hushed voice so that I could barley hear him.

"For what?" I stood frozen in my place.

"For not protecting you." He then let out a small cry he tried to be quite about it but I heard him.

"How didn't you protect me?" I said still in a hushed voice.

"I let him hurt you." He said getting up and slamming his fist into the wall. "HE FUCKING HURT YOU!" He screamed. His hand turned into a bloody mess.

"Nobody hurt me." I said lying. How did he know that Nick did this to me. He couldn't know. There is no way.

"NICK!" He screamed.

"Nash...I.." I stuttered and couldn't figure out what to say. He sat down on the couch again and put his hands in his face.

"Nash.." I said but I didn't know how to finish my sentence.

"I'm so sorry." He said again.

"Nash, you couldn't have done anything. I love you so much." I said sitting next to him. He didn't respond. " please Nash. It wasn't your fault, don't beat your self up about this. I'm fine now don't worry."

"I love you Bella. Always remember that." He kissed my cheek and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were red from crying. The site of him crying brought tears to my eyes. He pulled me into this side and kissed the top of my head.

"Bella?" He said breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" I said looking up at him.

"I will do everything in my power to protect you." He said looking down at me.

"I know." I faked a smile.

"This is a very heart warming time but im hungry." Hayes said breaking our moment. Me and Nash laughed, Hayes shrugged it off and walked to the kitchen.

"When aren't you hungry?" Nash asked him laughing.

"When I'm sleeping." He said completely serious causing us to laugh harder. Me and Nash met Hayes in the kitchen to find something to eat. We heard a noise sounding like someone trying to come in the front door.

We all just stood there not making a peep. Then we saw nick and my mom walk in.

We all rolled our eyes and continued to look for something to eat.

"So guys..." My mom started. We all just ignored her.

"Nick is gonna have his son come over for dinner tonight." She said.

Me, Nash and Hayes all looked at eachother.

"You have a son?" Nash asked.

"I feel bad for that kid." I mumbled thinking that only my brothers could hear it but my mom gave me a death stare.

"He is the same age as Hayes and Bella." She said.

"Oh fun." Hayes said sarcastically.

"Were gonna go get some breakfast." Nash said walking to the car.

"Wait, I gotta wake up Matt." I said laughing because I kinda forgot that he was here.

I jogged up stairs and saw Matt laying on my bed playing with his phone.

"Hey Matt." I smiled kissing his cheek.

"Hey baby." He said looking at me.

"Wanna go get some breakfast?" I asked.

"Sure give me minute to get dressed." He said, I walked out of his room.

"Me and Nash are gonna be in the car!" Hayes yelled from downstairs.

"Okay! Be there in a minute!" I yelled back.

I saw nick starting to walk up the stairs to my bed room, I thought I could either run into my room but I didn't want to act scared.

"Bella. Come here." He said not making any sort of facial expression but looking me right in the eye.

"I'm just waiting for Matt and I will be gone." I said, he could tell my voice was shaking. He started walking towards me, I backed up until I was completely against the wall and he was about an inch away from my face.

"Listen here, if you and your brothers keep disrespecting your mom, I'm gonna have to teach you a little lesson.

"What-what does...that mean?" I said stuttering.

"You will just have to find out." He said shoving me against the wall causing me to fall to the ground and he went back downstairs.

Matt walked out of the room. "Bella why are you on the ground?" He asked with a concerned face.

"Just didn't want to stand." I said fake laughing.

"Oh." He said grabbing my hand helping me up. We walked downstairs hand in hand, nick gave me a death stare but I pretended that it didn't bother me.

We walked outside to Nash's car.

"It's about time!" Hayes said.

We all piled into the car and headed to breakfast.

After breakfast we headed back home. The ride home consisted of a lot of singing and none of the guys could sing so it was interesting.

"Nash stop you can't sing!" Me Hayes and Matt yelled at him. Causing Nash to sing louder.

We pulled into the drive and saw a car there that I didn't recognize.

"Oh my god! It can't be him!" Nash yelled, he jumped out of the car and sprinted into the house.

Who is here?

I tried to make this chapter longer!

Here's a cliffhanger ;)

So who do you think it is?