Chapter 17

So I'm doing a update tonight for the fact that I'm going the the sunsation tour tommarow. I can't even breathe.

Bella POV

We arrived at the hotel. It was nice but it looked like every other one. I wasn't looking forward to this magcon. I was trying to keep my distance from Taylor Matt and Shawn but that obviously didn't work out as planned.

"I don't care who sleeps where." Bart says rolling his eyes and walking away. Well then.

"I call bunking with Bella!" Jack g said grabbing my hand and trying to run to a room.

"No way! Bella is with me!" Cam said grabbing my other hand and pulling me the other way.

"Easy there! Please don't brake Bella!" I said giggling.

I ended up sharing a room with Jack g Jack j and Cameron. I was sharing a bed with Cameron and Nash obviously didn't care because Cameron is like my brother.

We all picked beds when Aaron barged in the room "Were all going swimming!" He said then ran out with Matt and Dillon following him. They look so exited.

"I call bathroom first!" Jack J yelled and sprinted into the bathroom.

"Fuck you Bro." Jack g said.

"Bella turn around." Cameron said. I willingly turned around because if I didn't who knows what I would have seen. In like 30 seconds Cam said "Alright I'm outta here!" He waved and ran out into the hall.

"I'm done!" Jack J said then walking out.

"You can go first." Jack G said giving me a smile.

"Thanks." I said. I was nervous about putting on my bathing suit because the scar could easily be visible. I changed and looked in the mirror which made me more insecure.

"Jack?" I yelled.

"Yeah?" He answered back quickly.

"Could you tie my top?" I said opened the door but grasping the tie tightly so it wouldn't fall.

"Sure thing babe." He smiled and tied it into a double knot.

"Thanks" I smiled and starting walking out but I stopped. "Is it 1bad?" I asked referring to the scar. He looked at it for a moment.

Then said " Its not as bad as you think. I think it's hot as fuck." I blushed.

"Thanks jack." I smiled and walked out of the bathroom to let him change. I grabbed a towel and left the room. I walked down to the pool with the towel rapped around me tightly so the scar was noticeable. I reached the pool and the smell of chlorine took over my Sense of smell.

Only a few of the boys saw me come in. I looked around and saw Matt swimming with a girl who didn't look familiar. She had a bikini that was obviously to small that her boobs hung out. She was all over Matt.

I pretended like I didn't see her. I threw the towel down on the chair and covered my stomach with my hands.

"Bella your fine." Nash said as he gave a me a sincere look. I got into the water. It was cold at first but it got warmer as I swam.

"Who's that?" I asked Aaron pointing to Matt and the girl.

"I think her name is Jess or something." he said rolling his eyes. Clearly he wasn't found of her.

I tired not to look over at them but curiosity got the best if me. Jess saw me. Gave me a smirk and waved at me but then jumped into matts arms. I turned away and Swam over to Taylor.

"Hi!" I exclaimed.

"Hey cutie." He said putting his arm around me.

Everyone fooled around in the pool for about two hours. We all finally got out. I tried to get out quickly so I could cover the scar but Jess stood in front of me.

"Excuse me." I said trying to go around her but I couldn't.

"What's that on your stomach." She said smirking.

"A-a scar." I stuttered. Matt and some other boys walked over.

"Looks pretty ugly. I wouldn't let people see that." She said laughing.

"Hey!" Nash and Cameron yelled at the same time. They pushed me away from her.

The worst thing of it all.

Matt didn't say one word.