Chapter 33

Jack G's POV
The guys finally left the room. I looked at Bella. She looked pale. She had a bandage wrapped around her head. She looked awful. My eyes filled up but I refused to cry.
"Hi Bella" I said looking at her. I laughed at my stupidness of me talking to someone who couldn't hear me but yet I kept talking.
"We all miss you" I started. "Like Everyone.... Especially me" I smiled a little.
"You wanna know what. At our last Magcon we had a long moment of silence for you." I thought for a little. "You see, everyone misses you"
"Iv um wanted to tell you something." I paused again thinking exactly how to word it.
"I meant to tell you at the last magcon but you were stressed with Matt and Taylor and I didn't wanna cause more stress"
"Listen Bella I-"
Hayes POV
Me and carter arrived at the hospital. I ran to matts room while carter walked behind me. He saw me through the glass and smiled. I walked in.
"God I missed you" I said with a smile. He smiled back.
"Alright now fill me in with everything I missed"
"Uh..." I couldn't think if much. "Bella isn't awake" I said but then realized he probably already knew. The smile faded off his faces and quickly turned into a frown.
"Sorry I shouldn't have brought it up..." I said now feeling bad.
"It's fine." Was all he said.
Me and Matt had small talk then I eventually left to let him rest.
I walked to Bella's room and knocked on the door. I saw jack g jump. I walked in.
"Hey, I didn't know you were here!" I said hugging him. He looked startled.
"Are you okay?" I asked confused.

"Yeah just sad...ya know.." He trailed off. "Well I'm gonna get going bye." He said sprinting out of the room. I juts stood there confused. Did I miss something?