042; LIBRARY FIGHTS [ rewritten ]

❨   𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴

❨   𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴.   ❩
★ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ★
042. ┊ LIBRARY FIGHTS
❰ to me, he's perfect. ❱

★ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ★

A week later Reyna came back to Hogwarts with mixed emotions

A week later Reyna came back to Hogwarts with mixed emotions. Although she truly did fancy ━━ no, love Regulus ( ━━ who she had yet to tell him ), the fate of her marriage and future goals are dictated by their parents.

She was lucky to have a father who approved of her work choice into becoming an Auror. Regulus is debating on whether to decide a career in being a Healer. But knowing all too well, he'll have no choice but to become a full-time Death Eater.

"So how was your Christmas?" Barty asked in the library one day. "Mine was shit, my father wasn't home. Stepmother visited her side of the family."

"Mine was pleasant...if you count being at a Gala and talking about a future wedding."

Barty snorted in amusement, "Who's getting married?"

"Reg and I." the sentence made Barty's heart drop. The boy didn't realize his fits clenching in silent rage underneath the desk.

He knew about Pureblood marriages. The dread of marrying someone that wasn't him bothered him. But it isn't like he could do anything about it. The world she lived in was full of possibilities of a rich life that he himself had, however being a half-blood isn't exactly frowned upon but viewed as a disgrace to the Pureblood twenty-eight.

"Congratulations."

Reyna laughed and closed her book shut, "Thanks but...I'm still so young. I'm turning sixteen soon. The thought of getting married at seventeen is so soon. I have dreams....and It's like my whole life is being planned out for me."

"Then take control," Barty stated, secretly hoping that in some way Reyna didn't want to marry Regulus.

"But I like him, Barty, Regulus is good, he had dreams, he's nice, and I love him so much." Reyna shook her head. "Even if he's going down on a dark path, I will choose to stand by his side because nobody deserves to go through all that burden alone."

"You can escape it all, yet you choose to stay." Barty bit back his anger to not scare away the blonde.

"I know, and I will forever carry that guilt and trauma to the grave." Reyna pursed her lips at his reaction The boy remained indifferent but his eyes swirled in emotions of hurt and sorrow. There was something else that Reyna couldn't decipher.

Barty scoffed at the blonde, "You are being naive. Do you honestly think he can protect you? Black just going to get you killed!"

"I believe in him... just like he does the same for me. It's him and I forever Barty."

Each word made Barty's heart crack even more. "Fine, get yourself killed, see if I care!" He got up and stormed out of the library leaving Reyna shocked. She quickly wiped her tears and gathered her things.

"Ouch, bit harsh isn't he?"

Severus Snape stood a few inches away from where her table was at and Reyna rolled her eyes at the familiar deep voice. "Fuck off Snape, don't you have dark magic to learn with your awful friends?"

"Are you still hung up about the third year? Get over it already." Severus snapped.

"Oh really? Get over it? Wow Snape you are so egotistic━━'' Reyna laughed harshly and swung the strap of her bag over her left shoulder and made her way to leave.

"Don't turn your back on me━━"

Reyna snapped her head to face him, "Lily and I turned our backs on you ages ago. You choose your path, we chose ours."

"The Dark Lord is quite fascinated with you...I can't say I blame him but I worry for you." Severus Snape flickered in apprehension.

"Well, you don't have to worry or feel sorry for me."

Severus moved around the table, "Well then I hope you know what you are doing. Regulus Black will be your downfall." said Snape, hoping to sway her into not marrying him so she'll be alive and well.

"Not you too." Reyna sighed in frustration, "Look I know what I'm doing okay? Besides, I know that someday I am bound to die."

"Not good people like you." Severus retorted helplessly. "Don't marry him."

Reyna dryly chuckled, feeling tears escaping again, "Why? Because of your so-called love for me?"

"Yes━━"

"The moment you trash-talked my sister and brother in law, and not only that but called Lily that foul name is the seal to the coffin. You are dead to me."

The Snape's eyes flashed in anger, "He's not good for you━━"

"To me he's perfect, he may not be the ideal person to be considering the fact he'll be signing his death certificate soon, but Regulus Black is the king of my heart. Now if you excuse me, I have to meet up with my fiance now piss off!"

 Now if you excuse me, I have to meet up with my fiance now piss off!"

╭                                                         ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰                                                         ╯

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷  Hello everyone, Idk what I just wrote but here it is! I think there are two more acts after this until this book is complete.