030; VISITS TO THE HEADMASTER [ rewritten ]

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗
𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴.

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗  𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴

030. ┊VISITS TO THE HEADMASTER
❪  help me albus dumbledore you're my only hope.  ❫

There hasn't been a day that goes by that Regulus Black didn't miss his brother

There hasn't been a day that goes by that Regulus Black didn't miss his brother. Now all he sees is just a face in the hall. A brother that abandoned his family.

Sirius abandoned him. And he hated how much of an effect the lion had on the snake.

However, the news of him and Reyna being the Prefects this year wasn't all surprising to the Slytherin House. Both are responsible, mature, and fine examples to Snake's den.

Outside the Great Hall, the Prefects all stood in front of this year's Head Boy and Head Boy.

Gideon Prewett and Miram Jones were this year's Head Boy and Head Girl.

"Once Professor Dumbledore tells us dinner is over, we will be escorting the First Years of our designated Houses to the dorms. Please know that I will either hand personal information, or your Professor will give it to you."

Miriam explained thoroughly the directions for tomorrow.

"Lastly please don't abuse the powers of a Prefect. We can take away points but not from other Prefects. We can also give out detentions as a form of punishment if necessary. I'm looking, you, Gideon."

Regulus quietly snickered. Although he despised most Gryffindors, he believed that Gideon and Fabian were quite the pair.

Gideon Prewett rolled his eyes, "Shove off Jones. The Prefects that joined us will be the ones to guide them while those older would patrol for the night."

Everyone didn't seem to have a problem with that idea. Together Regulus and Reyna walked holding hands inside the Great Hall to their designated tables where they waited patiently for Dumbledore to excuse them.

"We're already back and I already want to go home already." Reyna groaned.

The dark-haired boy

Slughorn came by and passed out timetables, "Ah Mr. Black, Ms. De Martel here are your schedules."