051; DUMBLEDORE'S OFFER [ rewritten ]

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗
𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴.
𝗮 𝚁𝙴𝙶𝚄𝙻𝚄𝚂 𝙰 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
❰ 𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 ━ 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖽 ❱
╭ ╮

❰  𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 ━ 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖽  ❱╭                                                             ╮

╰ ╯
˗ˏˋ 051. ┊ DUMBLEDORE'S OFFER ˎˊ˗
❝ i'm forming a group for whatever's out there ❞

 ┊ DUMBLEDORE'S OFFER  ˎˊ˗❝  i'm forming a group for whatever's out there  ❞

THE GOOD DAYS WERE THE BEST DAYS. Anyone would also jump in and agree with her statement. Now the days of Hogwarts were pleasant, but the attacks everywhere have driven everyone over the edge.

Each day there was always that one muggleborn that loses his or her family. The feeling of the stomach's dropping when they hear the news. Reyna spent a couple of hours comforting Lily, fearing that maybe one day she might be next.

"Lily nothing is going to happen to you or your family," Marlene assured, rubbing comforting circles on her hand. Though she a half-blood herself feared for her life as well.

Reyna also felt like she was being torn apart. These horrible things are happening to her friends yet she can't say or do anything about it. Regulus's life was on the line, trying to complete a trial to appease his precious little Dark Lord.

Lately, Sonia's been acting strange as well, always seen talking to Parkinson in their Year. They haven't been as close as they were before and that hurt Reyna deep down. 

"Why us of all people...are we really that bad?" Lily's choked out and Reyna shook her head.

"No...No Lily you aren't bad...Muggleborns aren't the problem. It's the fact that there are people who think that those that aren't 100% witches or wizards aren't capable of studying magic. But let me tell you something."

Lily sniffled.

"Don't think on it of it Lily, don't think for a minute that you aren't just as capable of being magic like the rest of us. The top of your year and Head girl. You showed every single person that muggleborn are smart and capable. You, Lily Evan's are like a flame. Do not let them burn you out!"

Marlene stood up, "Reyna's right, I mean every single Professor loves you!"

Lily giggled at her response and wiped her tears. "Thank you, always having a way with words." she sounded genuine and clearly touched by the younger girl's words.

"She's right you know. The words of wisdom thing are always your thing." Remus and the Marauders band came over.

James straightway went to his girlfriend's side making Sirius and Reyna smile.

"Dumbledore wants us in his office," Remus informed and the group all shot each other questionable looks.

"I am putting together a group of wizards, witches, and allies to fight against what's out there. As you know, the numbers of Death Eaters are growing, and we need anyone that is willing to put themselves out there and protect those who can't. I would like you all to join."

James looked at his friends and back at Dumbledore. "I'm in,"

"I'm in as well...I cut ties with my extended family because I didn't want to be anything like them. This is one step closer to proving them wrong."

"I would like to as well..." Lily answered after a while of silence. Marlene, Dorcas, and Alice also explained that they wanted to join.

Lastly, it was just Reyna who stood there awkwardly, "I'm alright apart of it anyway, no point in me saying anything."

Sirius spat out the tea that Dumbledore offered them moments ago. He stood up pushing his chair back, "What?!"

"Ms. De Martel came to me and asked for protection. And I offered the role of becoming a spy for the Order."

"You're doing this for Regulus aren't you? That means he's...."

Reyna sighed sadly, "A Death Eater. Unwillingly he was forced to do so by our parents."

Sirius' shoulders dropped and looked down at the floor, fists clenched in sadness. "I should've fought harder for him...what kind of brother am I?"

"You're not a terrible brother Sirius...it's just things got harder after you left. Now that you're gone...Regulus has a stuck of rules he needs to follow now. They're afraid that he might leave as you did."

"So I decided to become a spy for the Order because I wanted protection for the both of us. We've been passing -- well I've been passing the information he's provided for me to give to Dumbledore."

"It's helped us immensely." Dumbledore shot the blonde a thankful look.

Sirius looked back at Reyna worriedly, "So then that's why you wouldn't reply to our letters....because....of."

"The whole Death Eater's at the Malfoy Manor?" Reyna finished with a weak smile. "They're everywhere Sirius...this isn't just some group....it's a whole army."

"We can get you and Reg out of there, somewhere far away."

"There's no turning back now." Reyna interrupted. "We'll just have to fight it out."

Remus didn't seem to have the words to say or convince Reyna to escape her home. "It's dangerous," he stated.

"I know, and it's a risk I'm willing to take."

╭                                                          ╮✎↷

✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰                                                           ╯

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷ This is the last chapter I'll write before I leave soon. I'll probably be editing the layout of the book and Carpe Diem's so stay tuned because I have so many cool things I want to add.