059; WRITTEN IN THE STARS [ rewritten ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 ℱℐ𝒱ℰ ↳ ❛ city of stars ❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟵 ╱ ╱  ☕️🕊˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 ℱℐ𝒱ℰ
↳ ❛ city of stars ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟵 ╱ ╱ ☕️🕊˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

The seventh year was quiet and peaceful. The halls no longer roamed of four mischievous boys and a beautiful redhead muggleborn. There was no longer Marlene, Alice, and Dorcas telling her about the latest gossip happening at Hogwarts.

She missed her friends dearly. Reyna felt utterly alone and all she had was Regulus and her owl--who'd arrive with letters from her older friends, but it wasn't the same.

She missed having talks with Remus, learning about the muggles from Lily and Dorcas, Marlene's constant pranks with her boyfriend Sirius. She missed James playing over an overprotective brother whenever it comes to Barty or Sonia.

That night on a chilly night of winter, Reyna sat at top of the astronomy tower looking up at the glass ceiling that showed all the constellations.

Beside her sat Regulus. This has become their routine ever since they arrived. It was their escape from the war of two sides.

Both of them were drunk off their asses.

She was laying on her side, resting her head on Regulus's bundled jacket as he would point to every star. "That one over there is Sirius. As long as it's shining bright, I know my brother is alright."

Reyna's heart warmed at those words. He still worried about Sirius despite everything. Like a little child he pointed to another one, "And that's mine, Sirius would tell me I'm a little Lion...ironic how I didn't end up there. I actually wanted to be a Hufflepuff...My family would have been disappointed and I don't know if I'd truly belong."

"Well, Hufflepuff would've gained an extraordinary wizard." Reyna smiled toothily
"I love you,"

"I love you too."

"I really want to kiss you right now." Regulus brought her closer and the De Martel could smell the alcohol from his breath.

Reyna rolled her eyes and grabbed him by the collar and crashed her lips against his. She pulled away and the boy pouted, "There I kissed you."

"So mean."

"What are you complaining about now?"

The Black shook his head a bit, "No I'm not." he tucked a piece of her away and pressed another on her cheek.

Regulus brought his nose to her neck. Soft lips peppered brief kisses on her neck. The De Martel murmured. "You're drunk."

"I know, but that doesn't mean we should stop though," he added cheekily earning a laugh from the blonde.

Their lips met once more and melded together perfectly. Raising a hand, she cupped his cheek and brushed her thumb across gently,

"Do you..." Regulus asked almost hesitantly.

"This is about us, I love you, Regulus Black, to the moon and back."

"To the moon and back," Regulus murmured.

Regulus found out Voldemort's secret and he couldn't have done it without the help of his childhood friend, the moon to his stars Reyna De Martel. He wondered how someone so nice and sweet would ever love someone as dangerous and a monster as him. He killed so many people unwillingly but he did have a choice in the matter.

He should've accepted the Order's offer, but his family got in the way.

The only way to defeat Voldemort is to die doing so and Regulus wondered if it was possible to destroy a Horcrux if it means having a near-death experience.

That was the piece of information he failed to tell Reyna, knowing how she'll do anything to stop him.

Regulus gazed down at her sadly as the blonde snuggled closer to his bare chest for some warmth.

"I'm sorry, I am so sorry,"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭ ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰ ╯

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷ UGHHSKAWHSJH I would write smut but I'd feel embarrassed about it. I feel like y'all would make fun of me lmao.

Chapter sixty - the wedding

Chapter sixty one - he's gone

Chapter sixty two october 31st