27; MIDNIGHT KIDNAPPING [ rewritten ]

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗
𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴.

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗  𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴

027. ┊ MIDNIGHT KIDNAPPING
❪  what does it look like? I'm taking you out for pizza.  ❫

Inside the Thornhill Estate, the two De Martel siblings stood in the room

Inside the Thornhill Estate, the two De Martel siblings stood in the room. Reyna De Martel now fifteen years old watched her parents carefully.

Reyna has definitely matured over the Summer. Honey-blonde hair cascaded down her back and she grew three inches of the long break. The baby fat washed away and gave the Veela a defined face.

To sum it up, Reyna's gotten prettier if that was even possible. Regulus has been busy over the summer, but they'd write letters to one another.

"It's time you find someone son, now that you are sworn loyalty to the Dark Lord you'll find a suitable wife to be at your side." Silas discussed sternly with his oldest.

as finished his words and paused in silence to see any sign of disobedience Jasper.

As for Reyna, she remained silent, not bothering to spare a glance at her insane brother. Like always the blonde ignored Jasper like a plague. He carried the Dark Mark. A symbol of destruction and evil.

"Reyna, once you marry into the Black family, the wish to bear the Dark Mark is your decision." Silas continued, though his eyes sullen when his daughter flinched.

 Penelope beamed in pride and all Reyna wanted to do was slit her throat.

"Yes, Father, mother," Reyna replied coolly.

Satisfied by the answer Penelope turned to her eldest son and glared, "See? Why can't you be like your sister? Honestly...both of you can leave. Dinner will be ready in an hour. Dorota will inform you."

The brother and sister left their father's study. Reyna walked ahead of Jasper wanting nothing more than to be alone in her room where she'd read a book or write letters to her friends.

"Making mother and father proud like always." Jasper sneered. Obviously growing jealous because all his life, he'd be compared to Andrea and Reyna despite being the firstborn.